Tiny Complaints

Turns out that months of reduced sun exposure are hard, even if it’s better than it could be.

Hugs to you.

4 Likes

I keep reminding myself the sun is also WEAKER during this time!! AND more of my skin is covered

6 Likes

There are too many species of bacteria that form biofilms for me to make a comprehensive list in a reasonable amount of time. Yet I persist, and waste my time digging for more.

7 Likes

I hate the new Teams and I refuse to use it. At least 3x a day my computer tries to force me into the new version and I switch back to the old one. When will this battle end! (when my IT department removes my ability to switch which I’m sure is coming any day now :joy:)

8 Likes

Didnt finish getting over the last cold before this new cold. Which is like the 4th in a row?!

In summer.

6 Likes

We can no longer opt back into the old, but because we have deep freezer on the c classroom computers I have to accept and upgrade to the new one at the beginning of every class.

Boyfriend used up all the whipped cream I was saving for a Fancy Homemade Coffee on my first day back at work.

AND put the empty can back in the fridge!

12 Likes

Straight to jail.

13 Likes

We just got our property tax estimate and it went up by 50% :cry:

11 Likes

Agreed! Using it all is one thing (these things do happen! no one’s fault!) but putting the empty back, thus making you believe there is still some left, is unforgiveable! (:wink:)

7 Likes

This happened to me yesterday! Except I live alone so…I did it to myself :eyes: :joy:

17 Likes

I had a meeting last year in like Oct or Nov, and I’m just now putting my notes into a Word document.

I do not take thorough or neat enough notes for this to turn out well.

8 Likes

I’m so very tired of having a broken leg.

14 Likes

I’m trying to sell some recording equipment. This guy reached out last weekend, said he has a project where he needs better sound quality and asked if we could meet up and chat for about half an hour about what he would need (he also said he’s new in town and plays piano and composes). I sent him a link to a post where I had documented my process using the equipment I was selling and said if he wanted to buy my gear, I would be happy to meet him and we could chat as well.

He hasn’t responded and now I’m basically like WTF, he had replied to my ad selling recording equipment to ask me to meet him and explain how it works… but he doesn’t want to buy my stuff??

7 Likes

Our peds office has joined a larger practice which means their admin stuff is changing. I tried to call to pay an invoice and:

1. The phone went to an automated message (fine) that gave me all of one option to dial.
  2. To pay the invoice I have to call some other entirely different phone number instead of being transferred.
  3. When I dialed the number (which does start with 888 area code) when it was ringing the caller ID came up as a person’s name instead of any kind of company? Weird. Dislike.
8 Likes

lol
He wanted free labor

5 Likes

Truly tiny.

price matched tomatoes, and the cashier got flustered and put it against the apples, then corrected the tomatoes, but then put the apples back at the same price as the peppers. I suspected there was a mistake, but didn’t figure it out until we got home. So we only saved $0.35, and not the $2.15 we should have. But obviously not enough to make it worth to get it corrected at our next trip to the store.

8 Likes

Another TC: I’m so annoyed about it!! I wish I could just let go and instead I’m just irritated and thinking of what pithy thing I could say to him (which I won’t actually do).

8 Likes

I HATE when my brain won’t let an internet slight go. The worst.

6 Likes

Tell me about it. I’ve been arguing with people for two days now on an AITA post.

7 Likes