Tiny Complaints

Oh my god double win. A set of totally freak circumstances means someone messed up WAY WAY bigger than SirB and it made his role in the sub mess up not matter at all. Totally blew over :hushed: apparently today is the day for near misses on my complaints!

16 Likes

Fiber internet incoming!

TC: This has been a topic of discussion at happy hour often enough that I know that at least six of my male coworkers were specifically consulted on the exterior box placement to make the final installation easy (of the 8 that regularly attend, of the others one I don’t think has it yet and the other likes Comcast for whatever reason). Myself and another woman who just got an install on Friday? Tacked to the sides of our homes without even a text that they’d be on site, and in my case this is going to require 50-75ft of external cable to get the input to where it needs to go. Anecdotes are not data and the response I just got to a question about moving the box is ‘we only consult with homeowners in special cases’…not saying it’s impossible, but at first glance this seems a little smelly.

9 Likes

What the hell?? Legacy is a major hospital. Regence is Blue Cross Blue Shield. Basically this letter is saying that if they can’t negotiate a contract, Regence is going to be out of network at Legacy after March!!

I am going to start being so careful about not assuming that my BCBS plan is in network pretty much everywhere :astonished:

letter

4 Likes

This happened to me last year. Be prepared to receive increasingly bitchy letters from both the hospital and BCBS as the deadline approaches. At some point if you’re scheduling appointments in the future you may have to sign or click something acknowledging that your insurance may not be in network when you have this appointment. And then miraculously right before the deadline they’ll come to a resolution, and life will go back to normal with no acknowledgment of the stress and worry they put their patients/subscribers through

7 Likes

Why can I buy classic and cinnamon Kroger brand applesauce for pickup, but I can only buy unsweetened applesauce in-store?

This sort of thing is happening more and more often and I hates it :frowning:

7 Likes

lol yep this just happened to us recently. “Providence insurance and so and so were unable…” :roll_eyes: x1000

3 Likes

I cannot be in 4 places at the same time on Mardi Gras Day. Toooo much going on, cannot see it all.

4 Likes

These letters must be part of the negotiating process. They have patients freaking out and calling their insurance company. Ugh!!!

6 Likes

Spent some time crying after seeing a particularly awful social media post about Gaza (my complaints about war are not tiny but I can’t start or I won’t stop)

12 Likes

Huh, I just got included in this for an insurance I don’t even have any more for my obgyn. My current insurance is now doing this for my current doctor with a date of March 15th. Maybe I bump this down the priority list.

2 Likes

I would love to share some Words with the parents who sent their kid with GLITTER SLIME for valentines gifts. wtf JAXXON.

11 Likes

I am Doing A Depression

16 Likes

:frowning: pets your brain

7 Likes

I want to pour some pickling liquid in my ear lol

4 Likes

I recommend not doing that.
Instead a nice shower. :heart:

7 Likes

Neither adult has slept. Is tiny because Cuba.
M&noodle - hug xx

12 Likes

Where is my snow? I was promised snow.

6 Likes

Most cursed time of the year!

3 Likes

Post partum periods yo. :sob::ocean:

7 Likes

It’s so silly because it’s been a super sunny, not even that cold (for Chicago) Feb, and yet…

4 Likes