Tiny Complaints

Not even a water resistant kindle? inside a plastic sandwich bag?

No. The water hitting eyes etc.

1 Like

The wifi I thought I was still connected to booted me off and my phone “helpfully” used data instead for me to watch a show. I could have reconnected or just not watched it then. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

It is raining. In Minnesota. In February. This is so wrong.

7 Likes

Hello it’s Spring here too I guess

3 Likes

We may hit a record high today in the 60s, previous high in the mid-50s. Crazy. I bet I could find some crocuses emerging.

ETA: some hollyhocks are putting out greenery.

2 Likes

Places with excellent SEO for articles and recipes and stupid paywalls.

6 Likes

I just heard thunder.

???

What.

3 Likes

There’s an actual tornado east of us.

2 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

We had hail, thunder, and lightning last night. WTF!

4 Likes

Cut myself using the serrated knife. I know better!

8 Likes

Daycare alert about lice :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Baby is asleep in carrier. I need to go pick Older kid up from school. She went full muck sprite based on the photos, so I have to navigate stripping her of mud gear while the baby is inevitably going to be sobbing since I’m about to rip her from her comfy cocoon and shove her in her least favorite place (car seat).

Also, there was a huge huge @/!? up for husbands work that’s approximately 10% his fault but he may have to fully take the black eye for, and I’m pretty sure he’s going to come home stressed and miserable today. And Latte is a total tuning rod for stress so it’ll push her to 11.

12 Likes

Complaint: The local tool bank is hiring for the same position/similar position I do right now at a for-profit company and I can’t afford to apply :sob:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: my absolute troll baby. She fell back asleep! In the car seat! Barely cried in the car and let me do load up zero issues.

10 Likes

I accidentally bought diet Italian ice. I did not realize that was a thing. That explains why the cherry flavor tasted like dental work.

12 Likes

Nooooo I can imagine this so clearly :rofl::rofl::rofl::face_with_peeking_eye::skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

The plumbing company that is supposed to give me a quote for an automatic gas shutoff postponed twice. The first time at least they told me the night before but today they called me at 3pm when they were supposed to come 12-4pm. I wasn’t going to be anywhere today anyway but being prepared for them to come took up mental energy!

4 Likes