Tiny Complaints

The irony being writing is okay and not a problem because I do it one word at a time LOL.

5 Likes

I had a great costuming idea in theory, using stuff I had on hand, but I tried putting it together and it is like LAUGHABLY bad. Soooo bad. Oh well.

4 Likes

This seems…not tiny.

7 Likes

I spent over $350 on a corset at the medieval faire yesterday and now I regret the purchase. No way to return because the vendors are gone and also I wore it out of the shop.

12 Likes

I hope you end up enjoying it anyhow. :heart::sparkles::heart::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Does it take time to learn how to hold this ergonomic mouse right? Or am I just bad at it???

3 Likes

Ugh.

2 Likes

Things are not going well for so many people today. I also forgot to tell my doctor a semi important thing

12 Likes

Can you send them a message and tell them the thing?

2 Likes

No.

I can get through the other thing and then remember to book in again. Or else maybe my ear stops hurting and ringing. It hurts less with the nsaid annd teamadol

5 Likes

Every time I try to cuddle my kitten when she’s napping, she gets up and moves a few feet away and then resumes napping. I think she might be trying to give me a hint :sob::sob::sob:

7 Likes

That’s cold - :cold_face::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

I’m gonna need to see a pic. I bet it’s droolworthy!

1 Like

They won’t let me drink. And yet, I bet they will suddenly want a full bladder or jar of pee

9 Likes

Headache that I am combatting with my very last Tylenol

5 Likes

It’s pretty much guaranteed :confounded:

I am home with conflicting medical advice. I was allowed to eat and drink till midnight then stop. Am allowed a sip of water for meds… and need to drink 2 glasses of water for the US, I am going to drink and deal w anesthesiology as needed

10 Likes

The work I didn’t finish yesterday is still there for me today :frowning_face:

11 Likes

6 Likes

Whyyyyyy do so many businesses only share information through like instagram stories or whatsapp I just wanna know basic shit I don’t want to have to send you a message and have a whole text conversation just to find out what hours you’re open ughhhhhh

14 Likes