Tiny Complaints

There is a non zero chance she was involved. I found the left black one. Other two remain missing.

7 Likes

mine are always getting kicked under the couch by a certain 4 legged roommate

3 Likes

My robot vacuum takes mine on trips around the living room.

4 Likes

I’m tired and definitely read this as your vacuum takes Luigi on trips around your living room :joy:

5 Likes

The speech therapist is in my house today and it sounds like Miss Rachel broke in. Unnerving

6 Likes

Miss Rachel knows her shit yo.

4 Likes

Honestly though, would it be a bad thing if Miss Rachel broke in?

5 Likes

No. But maybe she’s a kleptomaniac

4 Likes

I mean, depending on what she takes and how long she keeps the kids quiet while she steals, it’s fine.

6 Likes

Complaint has been overruled, is sentenced to tiny victory thread instead!!!

6 Likes

My attic closet was getting very full with shipping boxes that were threatening to topple on me every time I went in there and especially when I was trying to get our winter coats or luggage (they did fall all over me when the power was out and it was pitch black in there). Unfortunately most of the boxes were from ordering large bags of cat food and litter, and my “box lady” doesn’t need bigger boxes. But someone on Buy Nothing asked for moving boxes and I offered them to her and she happily picked them up just now!

The attic closet is so organized now. It makes me feel very calm and at peace :smiley:

7 Likes

An org I volunteer for has had the same PO box for over 40 years. It’s the only physical address associated with them, and is on the letterhead, website, tax documents, etc. Suddenly this week, it stopped receiving mail.

Long story short, the person who used to do the manual invoices for all the PO boxes at that post office left and they never reassigned the task, so anyone who didn’t have their PO box linked to an online account (this org is very old school) got shut down for nonpayment of bills they never received.

The supervisor is out of office this week and they can’t reopen the box until she’s back, but at least the clerks are aware of the issue, it hasn’t been assigned to someone new, and it looks like we’ll be able to fix it next week. But OMG!

9 Likes

airbnb is changing policies so they’ll charge you a 2% currency conversion fee whenever you book a spot in a place where the host is using a different currency from you.

ok, I already don’t like airbnb, but this is just annoying enshittification

8 Likes

Ew! Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

I was washing a load of woolens (with the more delicate items in a big laundry bag) and returned later to a UE code. Instead of looking it up, I assumed that the drain filter was clogged and I opened it up and the pan I put under wasn’t short enough and water got all over the place and under the washer. So I spent a bunch of time cleaning it up, the filter wasn’t clogged at all, and when I finally looked up the code it means the load was unbalanced and I had to do a rinse and spin again. I looked online more after that and found out how to just do the spin. If only I had consulted the Internet before doing a bunch of extra work…

6 Likes

My husband’s truck was stolen out of the ducking driveway overnight.

16 Likes

My brain isn’t doing great at word processing today and I’m on vacation and supposed to be reading so many signs and displays and things.

6 Likes

You can have a rest day. It’s a vacation.

5 Likes

Yeah. I’ve gone back to the hotel and am making a pot of tea. Maybe I’ll doodle. :heart: It’s just frustrating. :frowning: I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed today, and my eyes/brain refusing to read words in order is something I need to have more patience with myself on.

11 Likes

I hear this. :heart:

4 Likes