Tiny Complaints

Refrigerator water dispenser stopped working again :rage:

5 Likes

It’s 6:15am and my 6am meeting still hasn’t started so I could have gotten at least 15 more minutes of sleep

9 Likes

There’s something I want to get done but I have to wait until tomorrow to call because the office is closed now.

5 Likes

Again. But this time with cause

7 Likes

Still rude. Jail for a thousand years!

Edited cause autocorrect made no sense.

6 Likes

I have everything I need to file my taxes except one managed investment account.

They won’t send anything until ~March 15, and then they always send out an amended document by the beginning of April.

So I have to wait for 2.5 months to file my taxes, but I just want to not have to keep it on my mental list of “things to be completed”.

10 Likes

Same thing always happens to me! One institution doesn’t send their forms until late February, and sometimes they send an amended version late March and sometimes they don’t. I learned this the hard way; I submitted before the amended form came through and I had to recalculate everything to see if it was worth filing an amended return (luckily it wasn’t).

Now I basically have to keep checking the site for an updated form all the way through April before I can submit. I do not like to submit last minute and deal with all the tech emergencies that come with that. One year H&R Block crashed and I had to redo my entire return on their desktop software in one day (at least they refunded me that year), and another year I discovered that they stopped supporting an obscure form I need and I had to redo my entire return in FreeTaxUSA with like a week to spare. No thanks.

7 Likes

Yes, I hate submitting at the last minute! There’s always something that happens.

Luckily for me this account should be transferred to Vanguard later this year, so I’ll only have one more year to deal with this nonsense. Vanguard just released their tax forms the day BEFORE they said they’d be available, I like them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

DeSantis just made more work for me.

(Stupid FL laws around what is ok to put in textbooks.)

6 Likes

Alas, now he has time on his hands.

2 Likes

I got a different flavor of Aldi granola cereal than usual and I don’t like it. WAY too sweet.

3 Likes

I was going to have dessert after Kiddo bedtime but then I forgot and brushed my teeth.

3 Likes

We are nannyshare plan B location for when the host’s kid got sick, which she did yesterday. Today is my solo WFH day, so that was ruined. I couldn’t putter or stretch out on the couch or play my podcasts real loud. And just found out we’ll be hosting again tomorrow, which is my therapy during lunch hour day :frowning: Of course it’s too late to cancel without incurring a $75 fee

7 Likes

STG if Ravioli still gets sick… I will be cranky!

3 Likes

Where TF are my left shoes :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

… Pup¿

3 Likes

Nope. Just freak chance shit getting kicked places as people come and go.

4 Likes

Very well I apologize for my MALIGNING and False accusation against your innocent pup. :grin:

9 Likes

Oh they were absolutely a favorite target when she was a puppy. It would 100% be in character, she’s just never unsupervised out in the garage lol.

5 Likes

Latte has them “stored” somewhere

6 Likes