Tiny Complaints

More complaining. I used Ponder’s soap because I ran out of mine and my skin is all crackly, crunchy dry. Ick.

1 Like

I found the extra 0.5m! I forgot the bathroom is extended under the eaves. Phew.

6 Likes

My body is not letting me forget it has arthritis today.

3 Likes

Small business policy changes. Very ugly and messy

2 Likes

I’ve been invited to too many events over Labor Day weekend. They’re all at different times so it works to attend all of them, and it’s all people that I want to see. It just means that I won’t get much introvert time. I’m tired already.

2 Likes

TV is more interesting than packing.

2 Likes

Lying on the floor is more interesting than cleaning the airbnb.

5 Likes

I am a ball of grump and although steroid cream has reduced my itchiness, I appear to have sprouted an additional itchy bump.
Do not like.

5 Likes

I completed a difficult project. As a reward, there is something else to do. I get this is why I’m paid, but I’d rather build a brick oven in the back yard and make pizza.

6 Likes

I broke my favorite blue Pyrex serving/mixing bowl that I’ve had since college and which was not only my favorite bowl to use for practical purposes, but had big sentimental value too. ARGH.

10 Likes

Got a speeding ticket in the mail today. Doubled, because of course it was in a work zone (on a weekend, when no work was happening and there was no evidence of work other than the stupid sign).

2 Likes

:frowning:

I came home for a solar appointment thing I thought was gonna be maybe 15 minutes long, then go get Thai food to clear my sinuses.

Jokes on me they have to do ACTUAL WORK and I’m hungry sitting at home just lusting after Thai food.

I suppose I could get it delivered but I have to run errands anyway so it seems pointless to pay extra to get it driven here when I’ll be right next door anyway once I can leave the house.

3 Likes

I had to stay up late last night to pick up Kid-4 from the airport, so I firmly admonished my brain to allow me to sleep in. NOPE.

2 Likes

It has been almost two hours and he’s STILL HERE and the Thai place closes in FIFTY MINUTES. HURRY UP SOLAR MAN. THAI FOOD IS IMPORTANT.

6 Likes

We disassembled our bed frame for a move and HOLY SHIT under the bed was so gross. My tiny complaint is I can’t unsee all the cat hair and litter that was under there.

2 Likes

My son is full of snot and has a fever. Ponder is full of snot and exhausted from going back to work. I am full of snot and got news I need to follow up on my recent health shit.

Someone send pumpkin soup and blueberries please.

7 Likes

I have to bring an “artifact that represents who I am right now” to a team meeting tomorrow.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good reason to bring your dog to work!

6 Likes

I would be like “am I old enough to qualify as an artifact? I am the best representation of me right now.”

6 Likes