Tiny Complaints

I hate stuff like this… but I am always tempted to do something shocking in hopes that they won’t make us do it again.

Can you bring cake??

5 Likes

I should bring cupcakes. The artifact part may be slippery, but everyone loves cupcakes so they won’t care.

4 Likes

I mean, I can think of all sorts of artifacts that would excite an archaeologist that are also delightfully shocking/gross/terrible. Just saying.

4 Likes

So technically they should be old (artifact) cupcakes… or maybe from an old family recipe.

At dinner a few months ago friends were talking about what (who?) their spirit animals are. WTF??! I never think like this.

3 Likes

Even after floating in a hot tub for a long time my knees and ankles and hips and feet and hands and shoulders are pretty much locked up. This will be worse when it gets colder. I don’t like it.

4 Likes

I keep getting headaches, and my choices are either ineffective, unsafe or unstudied. Soon little brain, soon

1 Like

Two more mosquito bites. At least one is on my leg instead of my feet?

1 Like

It’s 28C today. That’s not acceptable for “winter”.

2 Likes

Its 9C in Melb today and freezing cold rain. Not acceptable for “almost spring”. :grinning:

(and I have a cold or something and our heating was off for much of the day grrrr).

1 Like

Percy knocked down a glass and shattered it right next to the bed. 2h before I planned to get up

4 Likes

It’s really really windy and my pretty low-key seasonal allergies are going nuts. :< Might be a Benadryl night.

1 Like

My bottom incisors always feel swollen after heavy deadlifts. It’s weird. How do teeth feel swollen?

3 Likes

If you lock your jaw or clench it, probably direct pressure. Otherwise, nerve root inflammation, would be my guess. :woman_shrugging:

Sounds unfun. Sorry.

1 Like

My neighborhood is having a cutest pet competition and I have to pick just one picture of my cats.

6 Likes

32 unread and 1 new topic

6 Likes

I woke up feeling great so I cooked a meal and swept two rooms, then discovered that this is the new limit of my activity on good days. FFS.

7 Likes

The tiniest of complaints:
I don’t like the smell of my office building’s new handsoap. :sob:

6 Likes

My back is achey and there’s a hurricane coming.

3 Likes

I would like to register a complaint with whoever handed out bodies, please.

FFS indeed.

2 Likes

Last night I thought I left my phone at my work desk. No problem, I’ll be fine.

This morning it is not at my desk. I realized it’s probably in my gym bag which was home with me all night and is not with me now so I continue to be without my phone. Harrumph.

4 Likes