Tiny Complaints

I’m at work (complaint one) and I’m cold (complaint two).

1 Like

Friend cancelled on me for dinner tomorrow. I was really looking forward to it.

1 Like

I decided to wear earrings this morning so I wore a nicer shirt and did my make up slightly fancier. I forgot to put on earrings.

5 Likes

I have to shower and I don’t wanna.
I have to go buy cat food and I don’t wanna.
I wanna lie here. Why isn’t that an option?

3 Likes

I have two sunburns and seven mosquito bites, all on my feet.

I seem to be unable to sleep for more than 3-4 hours at a stretch at home. I only sleep in grad school city. I’m not going there this week because stupid meetings. I can’t make it two whole weeks without a decent night’s sleep.

1 Like

I feel funny if I lie on my back

3 Likes

I drew out the rooms of my house to scale, and it highlighted a couple of really stupid design decisions by the original builder.

ETA I’ve also measured something wrong because my hallway is not 0.5m wide.

3 Likes

More complaining. I used Ponder’s soap because I ran out of mine and my skin is all crackly, crunchy dry. Ick.

1 Like

I found the extra 0.5m! I forgot the bathroom is extended under the eaves. Phew.

6 Likes

My body is not letting me forget it has arthritis today.

3 Likes

Small business policy changes. Very ugly and messy

2 Likes

I’ve been invited to too many events over Labor Day weekend. They’re all at different times so it works to attend all of them, and it’s all people that I want to see. It just means that I won’t get much introvert time. I’m tired already.

2 Likes

TV is more interesting than packing.

2 Likes

Lying on the floor is more interesting than cleaning the airbnb.

5 Likes

I am a ball of grump and although steroid cream has reduced my itchiness, I appear to have sprouted an additional itchy bump.
Do not like.

5 Likes

I completed a difficult project. As a reward, there is something else to do. I get this is why I’m paid, but I’d rather build a brick oven in the back yard and make pizza.

6 Likes

I broke my favorite blue Pyrex serving/mixing bowl that I’ve had since college and which was not only my favorite bowl to use for practical purposes, but had big sentimental value too. ARGH.

10 Likes

Got a speeding ticket in the mail today. Doubled, because of course it was in a work zone (on a weekend, when no work was happening and there was no evidence of work other than the stupid sign).

2 Likes

:frowning: