Tiny Complaints

I needed a relaxing bath after being woken up too early. During bath time someone wandered in for an awful poop, then drank my bath water

Also I’m the size of 10 elephants

5 Likes

I was awakened by cramps and landscaping/power tool noise. At 8am on Sat. I dislike both.

At least I got almost 8 hours…

1 Like

I feel like shiiiiiiiiiiit and I was really enjoying finally feeling well.

3 Likes

My kid left the access to the cat litter unblocked and now there is litter all over the floor and daddy’s breath smells like cat shit.

Edit to add: my phone autocorrects Daisy to Daddy. Most of the time I notice before hitting post/ send.

3 Likes

Any Daisy story is better as daddy. This is my tiny victory on your complaint

4 Likes

The food I have is not the food I want.

5 Likes

I noticed the typo and figured it meant Daisy, but given your ex’s recent behavior in regards to dad-ing I thought it was a most excellent typo.

4 Likes

I hope to never be close enough to that person to know what his breath smells like.

It probably smells like cat shit.

2 Likes

Was in my first real car accident this morning and now I feel… really not so great. Will go to the walk in clinic to get checked out once insurance calls me back. Yuck.

Luckily I was able to walk to my daily appointments and then borrow a friends car who is on vacation and had left their car in the city.

8 Likes

Oh no! :disappointed_relieved: that’s not tiny at all! I hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

I hope you are ok! Please keep an eye on things and know that sometimes whiplash pain can take a few days to show up. Take care of yourself!

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I have a cold. I am sure that I feel like yuck.

I thought it was intentional because she recently said the kitten was bring raised by dogs. So I assumed Daddy was Sprocket.

1 Like

Nah, my phone calls Daisy daddy. I should probably get it therapy.

Both dogs have been called mommy by us a lot lately. They take their duties very seriously. Today the kitten was attached to Daisy’s head, teeth and claws deep in her skin, and she looked exhausted and resigned to her fate. I hear you, dude.

5 Likes

I can only log into this forum on my phone. It rejects my password on the computer.

@aaronpk might be able to impart wisdom on that one

1 Like

My family dynamics are shitty sometimes, and my mom is managing to make me feel like crap about my upcoming baby shower. It’s a bummer.

6 Likes

Accurate depiction of parenthood.

3 Likes

Vacation is over. Tomorrow morning, it’s back to the grind.

1 Like

My immune system sucks, and I don’t know where I can buy myself a new one.

7 Likes