The Unf*ck It Thread

I’m feeling so much better about my 3 jams. (And it’s totally actually 4 if you count apple butter).

2 Likes

We have strawberry and apricot at all times at a minimum. Currently an open jar of cherry made by my parents. An apricot in the pantry from them. Also commercial decent quality mixed berry, blackberry, and a cherry.

4 Likes

I have a jam deficiency. Only one jar of Maple Bacon Onion jam. Delicious on brie or cream cheese, no so delicious in a PB jam sandwich.

3 Likes

this is sooooo satisfying. thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

I did select the best bit of the job to share, but I’m pretty happy. Turns out that practice, even with long stretches of a couple of years in between, does make it better.

3 Likes

I bought a bunch of storage bins and am much more organized, but you would not know it if you walked inside.

12 Likes

A tiny unf*ck this morning

15 Likes

I love those vases!

Thanks! We kept having a stable of glasses with green onions and rooting plants and stuff, so when a stand with test tube vases got advertised to me on Amazon I was like, let’s make that practice more aesthetic :grin: not sure I’d recommend that exact one (hinges are a bit jank) but love the concept for sure!

6 Likes