We may already have something like this, so I can delete if redundant (I did check, I promise!)
Even without a global pandemic trapping us in our homes 24/7, life can get pretty messy in the literal sense. Dishes build up. Dust bunnies procreate. Wayward items begin colonizing all available surfaces. Legos lie in wait for their next victims.
You see where I am going here.
This is the Unf**ck it thread, inspired by the Unf*ck Your Habitat tumblr.
This thread is not for your Pinterest perfect house. It is not for the terrifyingly efficient home maker. It is for those of us who look up from the chaos of our lives, bleary eyed, and find that we are surrounded by filth and fuckery.
Examples of what goes here:
- How do I even clean _______?
- Pictures of places that are f*cked
- Subsequently, pictures of places that are unf*cked
- Tiny commitments, “I will put away 5 objects today”
- Large celebrations because YOU DID THE THING
- Unbridled and vehement support
Bonus for the brave:
- Caption this
- Creative swearing