The circle OMD love island cats.

Hello its me Nori. I would like space rock. Can I eat it?

Welcome Javierrr to the contest! I am winning but you seem nice too.

I AM IN CHARGE SO HERE ARE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS:
I will draw Catra
Catra will draw Ophelia
Ophelia will draw Lisa
Lisa will draw Greyweld
Greyweld will draw Marco
Marco will draw Javierrr
Javierrr will draw Nacho
Nacho will draw me.

4 Likes

Felix was last and was eliminated.

Marco would love a shiny rock and to know who felix messaged in secret

3 Likes

I mean I was last after the eliminated :wink:

Greyweld gifts Marco this space rock

5 Likes

Nacho Nachisimo

6 Likes

I love you all

9 Likes

9 Likes

Hello lovely friends! Isn’t this place so much nicer now that Felix the #faker is gone? Now we can really get to know each other.

@Greyweld, may I have a moon rock? I promise to chase it across the floor and lose it under the fridge, as is the tradition in our wonderful cat culture.

For the group I have drawn #ophelia

I must run now, loves. That butthole of mine isn’t going to lick itself!
Ciao!

7 Likes

Hello my loves!
@catra I fully agree! Felixthefake pretended to be a lovely fireball, but more like a hairball who needs to get outside.

I’m glad we have the lovely Javierrrrrrrrrrrr. Javi baby, have you ever eaten salmon by the ocean?

Xx Marco

5 Likes

Nacho here… Do you guys miss your mom? I love mine so so much. I’d let you sleep on her bed with me and even share my jewels with you

5 Likes

She says I have a rash from loving her too much. How is she so perfect?

5 Likes

I give 17 stars because I am so handsome in this picture (just like real life)

I wanted to go to Mexico but I’m happy to go with someone else! Marco maybe you want go hunting for fishes? Water scary to me, nori, maybe you can do the hunting and I can watch.

4 Likes

Marrrco, Marrrco, you are a cat after my own heart. I remember many days spent enjoying fresh fish on the coasts of Greece. Do you enjoy the beach? It gets so deliciously warm. I’m sure it would light up your fur in just the right ways~

4 Likes

Indeed! 64435

7 Likes

Oh Nori…you don’t know how much I like hunting when I have an adorable audience purrrrgrrrr
Javipurr Greece? In the heat? Have you ever napped on a fisherman’s crate? Let me find a picture of my gap year in Sorrento - same gods you know and we can all worship the sun together

5 Likes

Oooh what nice blankey. Also nice ear scritches. I am in!

4 Likes

Gente, vocês estão tão doidos que eu quase me mijei de rir.

Ophelia tá uma gatinha mesmo nesse desenho. Não sei si eu acredito que foi um gato sem dedo polegar que desenho. Meio sus, não achem?

5 Likes

Greyweld has the best shiny rocks! They’re so glittery I love it!!

[In a one-on-one with the camera] Everyone here seems soooo nice and we all like different things and that’s so fun but I do wonder if maybe Nacho knows who the faker is. Not that Nacho is the faker, he seems so cool! But like also so smart! Not like the fish thing … mm, fish. I wonder if there’s any rainbow salmon left in the fridge …

8 Likes

I’m biased but I think this picture wins.

6 Likes

Lisa seems very starry and sparkly.

@Greyweld I would like a sparkly rock to go bat bat bat, please. Thank you, you are very kind to share!

5 Likes

Sparkle rock ahoy!

6 Likes