The circle OMD love island cats.

I might need you to watch the circle on netflix. Maybe with drugs. (Do you do drugs? Or drink? Maybe kombucha or a nice milkshake)

6 Likes

Good morning faux friends and fur friends!
hqdefault
Just a little pic from my favorite hot spot!
I like a Mexican retreat and I’m not afraid to go off resort. I’d like to bring @darlingbird Nori because they are the #realdeal

1. I wonder about Lisa, but she seems to be the sweetest thing. Is she too sweet?

2. I’d rather be eating Lasagna than dancing. Who wouldn’t??

3 Likes

Nachonachotime. I want it to be Nacho time

1. I am a scaredy cat, but can I still come with Greyweld and learn about the ocean? Usually I like when my mommy baths, but I don’t go in.
  2. I don’t even know what this means. Who is Felix? He can’t come in.
  3. I’m pretty.
6 Likes
  • I would totally go to Gabby’s Dollhouse [new Netflix kids show]! It’s full of other fun kitties and it looks so fun! I want to take everyone with me, we can all be friends!! Buuuuuuut if I had to pick just one I would take Greyweld with me, her picture looks like she likes sparklie things and maybe rainbows too!!
  • What is catfish? Sounds yummy.
  • Barbie Girl by Aqua
4 Likes
  1. I’d like to go to Mexico with Felix. I like fresh fishes on the beach.

2. I think Lisa is suspicious. She acts like she has the prettiest eyes but I have the prettiest eyes.

3. My dance anthem is Gangnam Style. I’m good at jump dancing.

5 Likes

I’m OK with not knowing what’s going on :laughing:

1. If you could go away for a dream vacation, where would you go, and which teammate would you take with you
    My dream vacation is to the sunlight, preferably on my person’s clothes. I pick Lisa because she says she brings sunshine. And rainbows–I like those too. Since I’m a black cat I look extra pretty with rainbows on my fur.

2. Who do you suspect of being the catfish…what seems fishy?
    Marco is near the water and thus seems fishy.

3. What’s your dance anthem?
    Brahm’s Lullaby

Nacho, do you enjoy hanging out with furry dogs? I also like hanging out with furry dogs. Maybe we should be friends.

3 Likes

Woof woof woof meow!

2 Likes

:o::o::o::o::o::red_circle::o::o::o::o:
Kittens beware! It’s time to rank each other

[poll type=number results=on_close min=1 max=20 step=1 close=2021-02-05T20:13:00.000Z]

[/poll][poll name=poll2 type=number results=on_close min=1 max=20 step=1]

[/r [poll ]

Nacho
Marco
Ophelia
Felix
Catra
Lisa
Greyweld
Nori

1 Like

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4ixKGgTr3FDW7F8TDOeZBIrRy2EdUNFwFEfI8q9dd9x645g/viewform?usp=sf_link

2 Likes

Mew squeak! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I can’t access a Google form right now but I vote for Nacho.

1 Like

Google form was a back up because I couldn’t build the poll :rofl:

2 Likes

I love @elle’s brain so much.

2 Likes

:o::o::red_circle::o::o:

The circle has closed.

Felix can choose one person to have a private chat with and reveal if he’s the real thing, or a fishy dude.

Nori, as the number one kitten on the block, you’re this episode’s #influencer.

Please assign each cat another cat to draw, and share the pictures for the contestants to enjoy or spit up… During the drawing challenge, a new cat is joining the game @Meowkins, paws up and please introduce us to our new friend.

4 Likes

Do we get to know the rankings?

2 Likes

Nori
Nacho
Marco
Catra
Lisa
Ophelia
Greyweld
Felix

2 Likes

I have no idea what is going on but I can’t stop watching. Go fellow cats!

5 Likes

(Nori voted himself highest)

3 Likes

PicsArt_02-05-05.25.18

Name: Javierrr
Reason for competing: I have a lot of love to give
Sexuality, openness: All of the above

4 Likes

May Greyweld bring everyone space rocks from space (shiny ones not poo ones) in efforts to please the cats? Greyweld does not want to be last. Greyweld also may have brought this upon herself by ranking herself last.

8 Likes