The circle OMD love island cats.

I … I can haz a sparkle rock? Sooooo preeeettty…

3 Likes

MOAR SHINEYSSS
f69a4106a1d736cb1141c57273f29096

5 Likes

@greyweld you’re so pretty and generous

4 Likes

I’M SO HAPPY :rainbow::star_struck::boom::star2::zap::tada: :confetti_ball::boom::star_struck::rainbow:

5 Likes

:o::red_circle::o::red_circle::o::red_circle::o::o::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Okay Lovebirds and other strangers! It’s time to climb on Love :desert_island:.

Except for our newcomer Javipurr, you need to wake up in a warm bed to be safe. You can share a pillow, or curl up at opposite ends, but you need to be paired to stay in the game.

Nori
Marco
And Lisa

Each of you can choose a kitty to cuddle with. The rest of you…start buttering up!

2 Likes

When do the new cats arrive? Because I know a cat who’s looking for love.

2 Likes

After this elimination you might be summoned to spread love and licks

2 Likes

I’ll let my cat friend now they’ll be needed to spread love and ticks.

2 Likes

Lovely friends!
I have a confession to make. It makes me nervous to share this but I feel that I must.
I’ve never had a purrrrrtner. I’ve always been tough and on the prowl and haven’t had that closeness.
I’ve secretly spent my time drawing what it might be like, though.

I would like to experience it for real. I was hoping that I would get a chance in The Circle Love Island.

6 Likes

Oh no. Catra you seem so lovely and like you’d be a great cuddler!

Personally I have an open bed policy, but if I have to choose just one kitten to pile with, maybe someone more experienced and adventurous? #saucybutnaive

Nacho knows how to cuddle dogs, which is cool…mbut he seems a little dimmer than the moon tonight. #dumbasrocks

Greyweld gave me a shiny moon rock. But also everyone else? #overshare

Ophelia. Purrrty. Loves stairs and might song me a lullaby #graceunderpressure

Help me choose #confused #iloveyouall

4 Likes

I am very good at cuddles. I always kept my person’s head warm at night. I’m not so good at songs but I could give you a warm bath. My nickname when I was a baby was Licky because I was always helping my siblings with their baths. I have a very gentle tongue.

2 Likes

Oooh. Okay. I need a bath I’ll snuggle with Ophelia.

2 Likes

Oh no this is hard. I have to CHOOSE? But I like everyone! Um, well, Greyweld did get me that shiny rock and is very knowledgeable about shiny things. That’s really cool. But Ophelia did that awesome picture of me, that was so sweet! Um, I, ummmm. Oh this is for cuddles? Maybe … I guess Ophelia looks more snuggley? Ophelia, yes, I pick Ophelia.

3 Likes

Did you just steal my Ophelia cuddles? That’s fine. You do you. I’m going to curl up with Greyweld and some shiny gems

5 Likes

4 Likes

Greyweld does not understand why we can’t have one big cuddle puddle

8 Likes

Our #inluencer Nori will be making the final decision catra. I, nacho, love you so much and would obviously choose to love you if it was my choice

2 Likes

Hello purr friends! My hooman had been bad at transcribing and I have been too busy running up and down the hallway over and over to check in! #zoomies

My favorite cuddles are when I sit just barely touching your leg.

Nacho drew such a pretty picture of me and his cuddling technique looks just like mine #compatible.

But I forgot to draw Catra and I feel sorry for that! On the other hand, I am a cat so #sorrynotsorry

6 Likes

I tried so hard to post. It keeps getting eaten

2 Likes

Hi everybunny. It’s nacho here. I’m confused, is it me or that meany catra getting kicked out? I bet she’s not even real

I’m the realest. I’m mommy’s second favourite and I can cuddle 23 hours a day and I’m big and warm and I love you

4 Likes