Share your WIP

Picking up stitches is why I use my current heel, which is just short rows. I have gotten better at them now, but still not my favourite.

1 Like

Yeah I’m a little worried about creating GIANT HOLES but you know. I’ll figure it out, or something.

1 Like

try working through the back loop

1 Like

Is this when I should note that I do combined knitting/reverse combined knitting? hahahahaha

But yeah I suspect twisting the stitch will be helpful.

3 Likes

Finally finished the final few rows and the ribbing, so I can send them off to BC in time for the recipient’s bday.

9 Likes

Relaxed a lot in blocking, but I am not upset about it.

Need to reseam the shoulders and add finishing bands at the neck and armholes.

12 Likes

Oooh that looks so good!

1 Like

Just about done sewing this pullover using fabric from a quilt I found at goodwill! I need to clean up some seams and little problems. My machine was STRUGGLING through the thick layers so it was really frustrating. Could be user error too of course, im not super experienced. Next project is using the thinnest fabric ever I need to cleanse my palate. But… definitely the most affordable fabric I’ve used

12 Likes

Thats brilliant! And so cosy

1 Like

awesome

and pockets!

1 Like

Is the last lace cardigan I knitted still sitting in a pile waiting to be blocked and seamed?

Yes.

Am I swatching a new lace cardigan anyway?

Also yes.

7 Likes

all hail the swatch! all hail the swatcher!

I did not swatch for the vest. I have seamed one shoulder (the other is just basted), and done the neckband.

3 Likes

Complete. I took my time with seaming and picking up for the bands, and imo it shows

10 Likes

It’s so great!

1 Like

Something Something colour pallette

7 Likes

When I set these up in ravelry and called them easter socks, I did not expect the two striping yarns to produce this

10 Likes

Ooo that’s quite pretty

1 Like

Easter socks complete before easter

13 Likes

Wow, those stripe colors really pop!

1 Like

this sort of thing is why I keep retrying when a stripe mashup isn’t great, because I am so pleased when they do find the right match.

2 Likes