Share your WIP

Three colour socks complete (except for weaving in the ends)

And I think the next pair will be obnoxiously happy

8 Likes

The difference when knit up with alternating stripes

7 Likes

Still unsure of this combo, whether to keep the gold contrast heel toe and cuff, but i wont know until ive gotten further in.

6 Likes

Hard to picture how it will look on a whole sock, but I like that combo so far!

3 Likes

I think this combo ends up mostly working

6 Likes

I love a subtle stripe/pattern

2 Likes

Also, don’t think I ever posted this here. Finally finished this little lap blanket for N’s mom out of yarn that she had been saving from her deceased sister’s stash. N’s mom gifted the yarn to me, but it felt like a family heirloom that I didn’t really have a right to (and it was in colors that I don’t wear) so I made this for her.

11 Likes

I think that looks good!

Random colourway 4 from yesterday’s haul matched with another commercial yarn from the last sock plus a contrast toe in an orange i never expected to find a match for

Also finished the ice cream socks (idk why this purple pink brown makes me think ice cream, but it does)

6 Likes

Doing a simple but fun slip stitch pattern for these socks. I started a different pattern but ripped it out because it wasn’t playing well with the yarn.

6 Likes

And finished another pair of socks where the created colourway seems more than the sum of its parts

9 Likes

I am pleased I noticed when it was a single lost stitch. Also, I love these socks, but one of the light colour yarns has no nylon, so this is likely the first of many.

8 Likes

Gorgeous darning work, it’s almost impossible to tell you darned it!

1 Like

This unknown colorway is looking like it will be magical in yet another mash-up

7 Likes

Hey everyone, my Aunt was working on this when she died. I don’t do this kind of crafts, but I know how much work went into the piece. Seems like it should at least be given a chance of being finished. Would anyone like to adopt it? Happy to ship.

5 Likes

Still need to finish the sleeves

It is a tent, and I still haven’t blocked, but that was kinda the point. Today with 100% humidity probably is the wrong time to decide if i want a knit silk t-shirt.

8 Likes

Is that a Weekender?

1 Like

Navelli with no colourwork

I haven’t picked up the stitches for the sleeves

But i have made a pair of socks

I suspect I like this colourway much more than most other folks who may see it.

It reminds me of campfires and watching the sun go down on hot summer nights.

9 Likes

I like the colorway! But also I love orange. :wink:

1 Like