Share your pets!

I was quite pleased :blush:

2 Likes

Percy is very grown up and not needy. Here he is napping and only cuddling mama with his tail. Unless she moves.

12 Likes

Thank you to everyone participating here. This thread is such GIFT. Your pets are BEAUTIFUL!

7 Likes

19 Likes

Neatly stored in their cat shelving:
In the front: Kater (Male cat), a one eyed 2 year old rescue with the personality of a toddler. He likes little feather toys (including playing fetch with them), catnip and making noise at 6 am to get attention.
In the back: Katze (female cat), 7 year old rescue. Enjoys watching birds from the window and cardboard boxes of any size.

20 Likes

Our cat Puku! She loves belly rubs.

18 Likes

This thread has watered my crops and cleared my skin. But it also makes me miss Rex and Pooh.

8 Likes

This morning just felt like a “bean bag bed” sort of morning…

22 Likes

I have wanted to do the multiple shelves like that for a long time. Proper cat storage is important.

3 Likes

Cannot recommend enough. I’m really happy with those, and the kitties are too.
We got some used IKEA Lack shelves, some acoustic foam and double sided tape. I think the most expensive thing was renting the special ladder to be able to attach the shelves above our staircase.

4 Likes

Who wants MOAR KITTENS?

This happens pretty often now. They love sitting on top of the fridge. Sigh.

15 Likes

How are they not eating the foam? My two would definitely eat that foam. :joy: Better behaved than my little monsters… :wink:

4 Likes

I guess it doesn’t really taste that good :rofl: and I keep them adequately fed. This material is also quite dense, so I think it would be difficult for them to chew little pieces off. They even don’t like scratching there.
Carpet scraps would also work, it’s just to make the surfaces less slippery to prevent them from falling

4 Likes

20 Likes

Black nose and pink toe beans!!!

2 Likes

o0o0o0o lots of fun things for kitty to play with under there!

1 Like

He loves toys like no cat I’ve ever had. He grooms them and everything, it’s the CUTEST.

6 Likes

What she does when she’s not cuddling her Great Dane.

14 Likes

It’s raining today and my girl is still not even halfway dry from her 6 AM walk.

14 Likes

OPP (Other People’s Pets) submission:

17 Likes