Share your pets!

:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Super Senior

14 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve seen a photo of your dog before, CalBal! What a great face, and his ruff + ear combo is awesome.

1 Like

Ok, so not actually my pet, but a kitty that I watch pretty often. He is 9 months old and of course hilarious and has zero concept of personal space.

14 Likes

Nima the younger of our two Tibetan Terrier sisters. She just wants you to never stop patting her nose and stare into your eyes.

11 Likes

I love this thread so much.
@CalBal your kitty looks sooooo unbelievably soft and your pup- oh your pup and those ears! He/She has the kindest face <3
@mountainmustache29 HA! I love the endless curiosity and excitement of kittens!
@PDM She’s beautiful. And I love that “pat me while I lovingly gaze at you” move pups do.

1 Like

I don’t have a photo of any current pets of my own – my kitty passed away in October – but I DO walk a neighbor dog twice a week. These are on my journal as well, but really, dog photos everywhere is more fun.

13 Likes

She’s a cattle dog cross (maybe, you never know with dog genetics), possibly a Texas heeler (a cattle dog (heeler) crossed with a Australian shepherd or border collie). She shows a lot of breed traits of heelers (one person dog, holds her tail low and loose (not tucked, just low), stocky chested, double coat, prefers to survey things at a distance generally, especially people she does not know), almost never barks, but has the skinny waist of a collie, is taller, and maybe the ears too. They don’t really look it in the photo, but from some angles they look like bat ears (they sometimes seem enormous for her head). :joy:

2 Likes

15 Likes

CUDDLE KITTIES

1 Like

I don’t post photos of Lil Pup (can’t endanger her IG career naturally :wink:) But I’ll post the lovely pup I walk for the neighbors sometimes! Here she is doing her very best smile

12 Likes

Some days you lie on top of your toys, some days the toys lie on top of you.

16 Likes

Cat security monitoring system.

12 Likes

BAD KITTY

9 Likes

Lovely thread. Beautiful pictures.

1 Like

THOSE EARS

1 Like

Foster cat. :heart:
She’s very pretty. Wish us luck on getting her (and her sister) adopted to happy home on Saturday!

12 Likes

Technically DeepEllumDog already made his debut here, but furballs.

Floppy ears

Proper cat ergonomics (and the struggles in photographing a black cat)

15 Likes

The lump on his head is his cat. She’s 6 pounds; he’s 160.
Also, today is his birthday.

17 Likes