Your puppy and my puppies were born the same day!
Did he get his shirt pressed? It looks extra neat today.
He is going to important holiday party with important business clients.
Sounds v important.
GIVE HER WHATEVER SHE WANTS
PRECIOUS BABY
What a gift! ![]()
A co-worker had a Guinea pig just like Ginger (she kept it at work) and that’s how I learned how talkative these little babies are.
There’s a reason they have their own room ![]()
The human was gone for hours today and then thought she was going to get some work done on the computer when she got home…

!!! Hi guys! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Where did they get their sweaters? ![]()
I am delighted by clothing on guinea pigs.
I have no idea where the sweaters came from, these two gps are mine and I don’t have any foster pigs at the moment, but usually do, the sweaters arrived with a gp food stock up from the rescue a few months ago
(for cute holiday pics. There was Halloween costumes as well)
My parents were reasonably sure that our Guinea pig stopped a robbery-in-progress in our house when I was a kid
. Said robbers broke in through the garage and went into the living room and grabbed the VCR…but they left the CD player (at the time a valuable device) behind, along with the VCR remote and a couple of other things that would have made more sense to take. Pig’s room was right next to the living room, and she tended to get enthusiastic when people got home, so their guess was she started getting noisy and the robbers bolted. No idea if it’s true, but it makes as much sense as anything else.








