Share your pets!

I love this story

3 Likes

19 Likes

23 Likes

La bébe with some cloth tp winter drying in the background lol, it’s been rainy, ok?!

19 Likes

Wait, one (two) more!


21 Likes

23 Likes

“mom! He’s touching me!”

23 Likes

She keeps taking her toy under the tree. :two_hearts:

26 Likes

Will she get presents? She has been v good this year.

5 Likes

She will get treats and new toys that she probably won’t play with. That toy is as old as she is and it’s her favorite. :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes


Also most of my workouts are interval style which means I might run 1/2 mile then quickly jump off, go through other movements, then hop back on to run again at the next round. Without fail she hops on to the warm belt.
It’s always hard to start a new round :joy:

22 Likes

16 Likes

Hahaha, this is apex cat. My kitty likes to walk through my hair like it’s curtains when I’m doing downward dog.

9 Likes

Like the dangly fabric things at the automatic car wash :laughing:

5 Likes

You get it :laughing:

1 Like

image

(ETA: No, I have no idea what I’ve Clearly Forgotten)

16 Likes

Is it their birthday? Your anniversary? Better provide treats and cuddles, just in case.

7 Likes

Fluffy is being cute and fluffy (like always).

22 Likes

:yawning_face:

21 Likes

I feel judged

3 Likes