Share your pets!

His “pot of gold” at the end of that rainbow?

2 Likes

That’s an excellent picture!

1 Like

Does anyone require a small loaf of grey bread? Bc I have one.

21 Likes

Yes I did, thank you for providing. That hole in my heart is now filled.

2 Likes

What a good loaf! 10/10

3 Likes

20 Likes

Don’t quite fit? Still going to sit!

19 Likes

19 Likes


Winter puppy.

19 Likes

Hello, I see that you have cheese?

I too enjoy cheese?

18 Likes

What a face! That face gets my cheese.

3 Likes

Bernie would like to know, what’s with all this decorating nonsense

17 Likes

A kitten’s first snow.

22 Likes

What did kitten think???

1 Like

Not really a fan. Did you know snow is wet??? shudder

5 Likes

Not my pet, one of my long-time clients.
Every day when I come to take her dog sister for our walk, she gets very excited because afterwords we all come together and have treat time. Every time we return from our walk, she comes plodding over and we have a tiny communal party. She’s almost 17.

Plz note small drool :bubbles:

23 Likes

20 Likes

I like her extra long chin whiskers.

I get those too.

7 Likes

It’s this puppy’s second birthday today!

He’s technically a rescue (his mom was rescued pregnant) but man, his foster home was the best, and he was so well socialized.

24 Likes

Handsome fellow! Happy Birthday Star Pup!

1 Like