Share your pets!

He’s still a baby neck kitten, don’t worry.

17 Likes

I’m trapped.

17 Likes

16 Likes

Mama has given Dobby a box?

5 Likes

Excuse me, may I have your attention.
There is something you need to see.

20 Likes

22 Likes

The feeeeeeeet

Like lil marshmallows

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

4 Likes


I feel obligated to point out that it was about 76 degrees when this photo was taken.

22 Likes

Same, Luigi. Same.

2 Likes

Bowie’s paws say hi

17 Likes

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION

IS HE BOWIE OR BOWTIE

BECAUSE I KEEP READING BOTH AND I DO NOT KNOW WHICH IT IS

8 Likes

His legal name is Mr. Bowtie. Bowie is a nickname.

9 Likes

Thank you for the information!! It was driving me nuts.

Sorry for the confusion. He is an international cat of mystery.

5 Likes

As far as I can tell, his royals title is itty kitty bitty

5 Likes

I love when they wrap their tails around their paws like that. Excellent form, Bowie!

2 Likes

My cat is a leftist, insofar as he has decided that he only ever wants to sit on people’s left.

12 Likes

I haven’t posted much on here since I lost my beloved pup, but I have a foster dog!
She’s A MESS (in every way possible, she stinks, she bites, she never stops making weird grunting slurpy mouth sounds, etc :woozy_face: :joy: ) and way too funny looking not to post.





….

23 Likes

Foster dog is feisty!

1 Like

I mean, really. He’s such a super model he makes rainbows appear.

19 Likes