rural
November 18, 2022, 1:26pm
5853
Joined ( investigated for legitimacy first- funded by the NIH, which is good enough for me in terms of data controls).
Raptor fits a lot of the needed parameters (as does Pickle, but I had to pick one). They would like electronic vet records if possible, but I’ll have to check if those exist.
5 Likes
Oro
November 18, 2022, 3:58pm
5855
She’s a contender for the Safety Third award too
7 Likes
AllHat
November 18, 2022, 4:14pm
5856
“I don’t always look like a smoke show, but when I do it’s while I’m seducing you on an actual stovetop.”
9 Likes
AllHat
November 19, 2022, 4:04pm
5859
Maybe they think it’s their mother.
7 Likes
meerkat
November 19, 2022, 8:30pm
5860
At a park. I’ve seen ducks here before but never ducklings.
20 Likes
AllHat
November 19, 2022, 9:45pm
5861
I love the second to last one with her little high step
5 Likes
Crow
November 20, 2022, 3:05am
5863
What kind of duck is that? I don’t think we have those here.
1 Like
Marcela
November 20, 2022, 5:28am
5864
Yeeeeeeeessssss we used to have those ducks in my old neighborhood and it was the best when the little fluffy babies showed up.
2 Likes
meerkat
November 20, 2022, 12:02pm
5865
I think they’re Muscovy ducks.
2 Likes
CalBal
November 20, 2022, 9:12pm
5866
That was my thought as well
kenner
November 21, 2022, 4:06pm
5868
Lap desk is the wrong height
And also occasionally mobile
(Visiting relatives, and he’s my buddy while everyone else is at work)
18 Likes
That is not your tiny neck kitten. I refuse to believe that.
5 Likes
Gdogg
November 25, 2022, 10:12pm
5872
So BIG! They grow up so fast
1 Like