Share your pets!

Haha, my cat always gets so bummed when I take down his forts. He just stares at me like, “how. could. you.”

4 Likes

image
Many complaints for the management…dragged from his pod, stuffed in a carrier, taken to the vet to be poked and prodded…

15 Likes

I cannot wait for his Twitter burn!

3 Likes

Oooh… that’s an unhappy look right there!

1 Like


How am I supposed to get anything done!?!?!!!

21 Likes


The most redeeming feature of the cold front finally arriving is bbcat laying on my feet as we go to bed.

The cat sitters who watched her last weekend were also extremely complimentary about how soooooft she is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes



17 Likes

What a helper.

Is that the inside of a computer keyboard?

2 Likes

Yes! Partner was doing some surgery

2 Likes

Yes, I also find the inside of computer keyboards to be the best, softest pillows.

4 Likes

WHY SO MUCH PERFECTION?

3 Likes

She just helped me roll up change.:heart:

18 Likes

That quilt.

2 Likes

My dad’s grandma made the blocks in the 40’s and my mom put it all together with the green in the 60’s. :heart:

12 Likes

I rescued princess baby from his self imposed tower.



24 Likes

OMG his face in the last one :rofl: princess baby 100%. Like, level 100000.

3 Likes

I love how you have a pot hanging from a hook on the ceiling. It makes me want to ask a farm boy to fetch it.

7 Likes

As you wish.

9 Likes

I know there are OMD doggos in some of the needed states and age ranges.

A friend who has a participating dog says it is a survey 1-2x per year.

10 Likes

11 Likes