Share your pets!

How dare, mother. How dare.

5 Likes

More pics of miss iHop:



Gettin comfy

18 Likes

Krmithound asking for and receiving cuddles. Please note my move from the blue chair to the couch. :heart:


11 Likes

I got skincare and she got a new box. :heart_eyes_cat:

20 Likes

Cuddly kitten is being cuddly.

20 Likes

I can almost hear and feel the purr!

3 Likes

17 Likes

That one was from partner’s potato phone. This one’s from mine :wink:

17 Likes

we cozy today

20221111_112245

18 Likes

19 Likes

Also this happened

What is it with these dogs squishing themselves into cat beds? Lucy would do it too. :joy: To be clear, there were no cats in her giant dog bed.

It only lasted about 5 minutes. I CAN’T IMAGINE WHY, IT LOOKS SO COMFY.

17 Likes

Teefies!!!

3 Likes

Mama made me go to the vet today! She is happy the office is close by because I yelled the entire 35 minutes I was trapped in this thing! The vet said I am perfect but I could have told them that without getting a needle poked in my butt. Hmmpf.

ETA I still love mama I’m now laying on her purring and drooling because she’s rubbing my face just how I like.

19 Likes

I wouldn’t use my foot for a pillow but okay.

11 Likes

@Ferngully I think Opie (short for Ope, Sorry! because he’s still a clumsy baby haha) paid attention to the toothbrushing conversation and decided he wanted to get in on the action.

I’m petsitting for my kids for a couple weeks too so it’s a total zoo around here!

17 Likes

adorable

2 Likes

I moved my kitchen mats so I could steam mop the floors yesterday. :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

It’s a TRAP!

2 Likes

False. You created a cat fort and now you are a monster if you ever tear it down.

6 Likes

Oops. It was a little bit hard to cook! :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes