OOTD: Share Your Looks!

Without seeing them in person that’s what I’d call them. They’re just tiny little pleats sewn down right? I love what they do to the pattern on the fabric, adds so much interest!

Yes, exactly. Cool :slight_smile: I just learned a thing!

2 Likes

Jeans instead of cargo pants today because I went to work. The rest was the same. T-shirt was a reddish purple. Tomorrow I’m mixing it up with a tunic (in t-shirt fabric) that has a sort of elaborate paisley and flowers design. Plus maybe khaki-colored jeans. Back to boots both days, though, because mud.

Fun fact: this is a maternity dress!

8 Likes

The heart-dotted cardigan and the cat-on-the-butt are tied as my favourite part of your OOTDs. :heart::cat:

1 Like

CUTE LITTLE BUM.

1 Like

Umm I accidentally matched today’s outfit to the wework bathroom.

15 Likes

I haven’t figured out selfies, obviously!

13 Likes

Cute dress!

1 Like

Happy colours today. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

You look like a cute TV test pattern.

11 Likes

Bwahahaha! :joy:

1 Like

Today’s t-shirt, very on-brand for me.

15 Likes

Ewok’s OOTD. He is insistent that his new rainbow gumboots go with every outfit.

15 Likes

He is correct.

7 Likes

All on sale from sierra trading post!

8 Likes

I lowkey want those shorts.

1 Like

I’m wearing my old worn-out boots because I think the new ones are bothering my toes :persevere:

7 Likes

Fun fact: there is a certain way some women dress that makes me instantly want to be their friend. @Clare-Dragonfly dresses exactly like that.

6 Likes

Of course they do! They’re rainbow, so they match everything!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ! Good thing we already are friends! :kissing_heart:

P.S. I realized that you can’t actually tell in the picture: the white bits that look like polka dots on my shirt are actually stars. :star:

3 Likes