OOTD: Share Your Looks!

I’m jealous. My building is having all the bathrooms renovated and the ones that have been done are lovely, all in black and greys and have fabulous full-length mirrors. But we can’t have phones in the building.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Cute boots! What brand are they?

3 Likes

Thank you! They are Steve Madden Troopas.

2 Likes

I love the bright color tights representation in this thread. I just bought burgundy tights the other day and wore them today for the first time (hue brand) (good news is they’re really comfy and fit well)

2 Likes

I call this look “I am a bee”. :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

12 Likes

Photobombed by baby!!

8 Likes

IRL this dress is a really pretty emerald color but my room is really dark :woman_shrugging:t4:

5 Likes

My look for grocery shopping. The jacket quickly came off because it’s like 70 degrees!

8 Likes

The most awkward outfit selfie from the couch because I’m lazy/thought it was funny. (Also, admire my new couch below me!)

7 Likes

Like most days, my outfit today is tshirt and cargo pants. But it has suddenly gotten warm and so instead of my accustomed combat boots with it, I’m wearing my hippie sandals. I also have rolled the cargo pants up to midcalf in honor of the weather (and the mud).

6 Likes

Went to a piece of “participatory satire” today where they had us, among other things, wear party mylar to confuse body recognition cameras. (I’m still wearing the hair clip)

9 Likes

Chic.

5 Likes

Pretty blouse!

Doing some fit testing today of this new jacket design so I’m keeping it simple with what’s underneath. Bonus content: Bobbin feet!

8 Likes

This look is called “how close to Pajamas can I get while still feeling like I am dressed to do work”

10 Likes

Today’s dress is a dark teal.

5 Likes

Cross legged in my usual spot, windows are open so I’m happy!

6 Likes

Love that dress on you! I love a nice set of pin tuck pleats!

3 Likes

Is that what those are called on the bust? I’ve never had a dress with them before, just got it!