OOTD: Share Your Looks!

I’ll PM you the blog post I did on it!

My mirror is also apparently impossible to clean! WTF! That wrap is beautiful btw, that’s so so so cool that you designed that!

2 Likes

Yeah mine is either dusty, or clean and streaky/splotchy so whatever. I even try to use fancy no fuzz cloths on it sometimes. It’s sorcery.

And thank you! It’s one of my favorite things I’ve made. I’m considering relaunching it slightly tweaked and with pockets but I’m worried pockets will ruin the drape.

1 Like

Ooo, pockets! Would you put them on the side where your arms naturally hang? That sounds useful.

This forum has the cutest people!

I put on proper clothes to see my therapist so she won’t know I’m a mess lol.

14 Likes

@AllHat I fucking love your jacket

Yeah they’d be hidden pockets on the side. There’s no seam to hide them in though, so I have concerns that the pockets will constantly be pulling open and ruin the silhouette. I have to play with it and see.

2 Likes

It’s badass you know how to make stuff like that!

1 Like

Thanks girl :slight_smile: I bought it almost 10 years ago! It’s Hunting Horn brand.

I like the black lace underlay look (continuing from the tights to the top)!

Good to know I’m not the only one who does this haha

2 Likes

The colors in this photo are not great, but I really love this purple dress and I LOVE how it looks with the green tights.

10 Likes

I love purple and green together!

3 Likes

I think I maybe have that dress!!

2 Likes

I call this little number “Aging former hipster wearing casual Friday clothes at work.” Taken in the disabled toilets to avoid selfie embarrassment. And yes - that is a pee colour chart. Do you pass the test?

10 Likes

You pee chart has more colours than the one at my work. Though we also get handy strips to pee on in case we cant tell the colour.

1 Like

You can’t really see because it’s overcast, but today’s tights are purple.

8 Likes

YOUR TOP HAS DRAGONFLIES.

1 Like

Awesome! It has pockets and fake buttons with hidden snaps and it fits well and looks professional and is generally delightful. I just wish it came in more colors.

Yes, yes, it does. :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Casual Friday for me! I own this sweater in three colors. :grin: also I forgot earrings this morning…

(Another bathroom selfie for someone lacking a full length mirror at home)

11 Likes