OOTD: Share Your Looks!

8 Likes

Belt or singlet out? Also, why aren’t women’s shirts made long enough to tuck in?!
The Look: Local Govt Workshop, PhD Student Edition

13 Likes

I’d go no-belt french tuck. Love those pants on you too.

I vote belt and tuck, but yes! LOVE the look!!

I like them both, but the belt looks slightly fancier? Not fancier, but more dressed somehow.

Far too late to make a difference bit the belt and tuck look dressier/fancy!

I suspected the belt & tuck were fancier. I just don’t like the way my outer shirt lifts up when I move my arms! Need to get a good shirt pattern so I can make my own.

I call this look “Sometimes I wear high vis safety gear and pretend to do actual work” and I’m holding my arm like that to cover my company name and own name from all you stalkers.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Can you do it in a more self-gropey fashion? We’re trying to start a trend.

5 Likes

Today’s office outfit - I started wearing my dresses more lately - still feel a little overdressed as it’s a mostly casual environment

13 Likes

This is my official “giving a talk about video games” outfit. (Shirt is a pico-8 reference; hoodie has subtle line art of Super Mario 3 characters on it.) Why yes I AM using an NES-style controller to advance my slides; I’m very proud of this bit and use it as often as I can.

14 Likes

This shirt is stained (oil) but it’s soft and I love it.

7 Likes

Oh wow that is COOL.

2 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes

I have clothes on. The artwork behind me does not.

Problem with new hair: much of my very colorful wardrobe clashes with a my hair.

13 Likes

Continuing today’s teal theme… an outfit for my teal chunky necklace

9 Likes

Clash it up. More fun that way.
Also… whispers are you touching that painting. O_O

5 Likes

Okay, everyone is cute as heck, I am ded

5 Likes