OOTD: Share Your Looks!

What is a “shell”? I’ve only heard the term used to refer to a waterproof outer layer (like a raincoat or the waterproof part of a snow jacket)?

1 Like

Dressier tank tops intentionally for layering under blazers or cardigans.

1 Like

B_J, look at your poochy tummy!!! OMG. You are growing a baby, holy moses! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yeah I’m showing really early :grimacing: it’s a good thing I’m not trying to hide this! In fact, here’s a (beheaded) full on side bump photo in the dress I’m wearing today for book club. Mind you, this was not pushing my belly out :scream: and even post workout. It just looks like this now!

20 Likes

I wish I could click that heart button a thousand times! You look great, I’m still over the moon happy for you guys. Um, clearly. Pretty dress, by the way!

5 Likes

My last comment was a reply to you, obviously, but I didn’t hit the right button.

Glad I didn’t pack my coats away yet!

9 Likes

This is the “Time to lock myself in a room with a pile of research journals” look.

16 Likes

My look of the same name today is much more casual: comfy pants and a tshirt. No photo.

4 Likes

I love this combo of drapey and colour!

1 Like

Oh I love that skirt.

That sweater looks incredibly comfy. And BJ I like your yellow dress!

It’s a bit chilly today, so I’m taking advantage of that to wear my favorite skirt.

7 Likes

I love this sweater mostly because of these cute Bakelite buttons.

10 Likes

That coat is amazing!

THOSE BUTTONS/SWEATER IS AMAZING.

1 Like

It looks so cooommmffffyy. :heart_eyes:

This tank is too low cut and I had to use double sided tape to stick it to my bra :confused: time to take it out of rotation…

8 Likes

I LOVE bakelite! Super cute sweater.

1 Like

Comfy dress plus mom sweater. :heart:

11 Likes

Mom sweaters FO LYFE!! :heart::heart:

2 Likes