OOTD: Share Your Looks!

Yes, this sparks joy.

3 Likes

Ewok’s OOTD: striped rainbow jammies. This kid rocks the rainbow at all available opportunities.

He’s “drinking mummy’s coffee” (empty mug) in this pic. The mug was my Dad’s :heart:

11 Likes

And I, of course, am wearing Princess Leia PJs.

13 Likes

I love this look, it’s like flapper meets coachman. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Basically my dream look in a nutshell lolol

6 Likes

Very much love A+.

1 Like

I call this outfit “Look at my baby’s little hat!”

11 Likes

Ok the arms are weird (we’re getting a closer to full size mirror at home soon!) but here’s my going to a weird art-music show outfit for tonight!

10 Likes

Quick, do I need a belt??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m a if there are loops you need a belt guy. But that’s for men’s jeans mostly.

1 Like

Your necklace is gorgeous!

I agree that the necklace is gooorgeous.

With a fancy tucked in shirt, I’d try a belt!

1 Like

CHEEEEKS.

1 Like

I went with a belt (also DH’s vote), and I think it was a solid choice. The necklace I got at a clothing swap! I love it too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love how wide the sleeves are on that, it looks classy and comfortable!

1 Like

Another awkward at-home selfie! This is my go-to belt, it’s a really pretty forest green and I got it on a super sale. I really should get another one or two I like though.

@LadyDuck I’m with you on wide-sleeved tanks! Most of my shells are this style and I love feeling like I can easily go layered or not.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Super excited about these. Maternity workout capris. $11.50 from a resale place. Any of the new ones I can find online are $60+!

12 Likes

What is a “shell”? I’ve only heard the term used to refer to a waterproof outer layer (like a raincoat or the waterproof part of a snow jacket)?

1 Like

Dressier tank tops intentionally for layering under blazers or cardigans.

1 Like