OOTD: Share Your Looks!

Oh, thank you! It’s opal and diamond :slight_smile: my absolute favorite relative (late Uncle) gave it to me. Wearing it makes me feel like he’s still shouting loving yet aggressive advice at me, haha. He was larger than life!

4 Likes

Closer pic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: I adore opals. And how much more beautiful, with meaning like that!

3 Likes

Casual Friday means jeans! (Except we don’t actually have that in teaching— I can wear jeans any time I want. But I still like to on Fridays just because yea, it’s Friday.)

12 Likes

Those boots are DOPE.

1 Like

Cat wants to know what the fuck I’m doing. HE WANTS ANSWERS.

13 Likes

In the office and fancy again.

13 Likes

I love that scarf too!!

2 Likes

I lived in button downs like this for years, then basically quit cold turkey for the past 6(??) years, but moved here with three in my closet and decided to bust one out today. I think I might be feeling them again? But if so, need some new ones - this is worn AF on the fold lines on the sleeves.

10 Likes

Love the color!

1 Like

I love your short hair!!

1 Like

Book sale day! I’m about to enter a darkish, swelteringly hot, crowded warehouse full of books so a cool and colorful outfit was in order.

13 Likes

Hell yes, it’s Saturday!

14 Likes

I love your jumpsuit, Marcela!

Thanks! Its super comfortable and actually didnt require any hemming!

1 Like

I think I should get an extra hole punched in my purse strap. It’s on the shortest one but I think it’s still too long for my frame. Thoughts?

7 Likes

Do you ever wear it cross-body? A strap that long, that’s probably how I would deal with it. Otherwise yeah, I’d see if you can bring it up - I always get annoyed with purses bumping my hips…

3 Likes

I do sometimes, but I don’t like how it sort of cuts through my boob area when I do that, lol. I think I’ll try and shorten it!

2 Likes

Opera look yesterday.

20 Likes

Omg I love it.

Also thanks DCKatie and HaH. :wink:

3 Likes