OOTD: Share Your Looks!

Oh nice! Thank you!

Retrolicious is one of my fav companies: made in usa, amazing unique prints, and all their dresses have pockets. Also readily available used online.

1 Like

I AM WEARING SHORT SLEEVES!!!

Awkward angle but SHORT SLEEVES!!!

6 Likes

It’s basically an arctic tundra here today so I’m bundled up to completely disregard the advice of all others who are smarter than me and go work in the garage. Bonus puppy also bundled up in his sweater

My socks have dog faces on them!

8 Likes

Comfy clothes today.

3 Likes

High five for comfy clothes!

1 Like

4 Likes

Cotton & cozy

7 Likes

For a second I thought you were wearing a giant black hat and got excited.

7 Likes

:laughing: nah, I just decided that the hair over my face wasn’t disguising my face enough

1 Like

The thread is so far away from this now, but I have to comment on how amazing that cat jumper is!

2 Likes

Terrible selfie pic but I love this dress and just unpacked it today (plus it’s 80 out!). I’ve had it for years and it’s fading a bit but I’m holding out hope for a few more good years…

7 Likes

Today was “wear sweatpants to the Dollar General” day, and it was sort of fab.

2 Likes

Tried my first outings in maternity jeans today! It went well, they didn’t fall down, I could breathe, and didn’t feel like dying. Yay! So now I have something slightly more civilized to wear than yoga pants or leggings, when I’m so inclined.

6 Likes

YAY! Warm weather dresses are the best.

My first OOTD: Easter duds. Obviously post-church since my linen dress is showing sit lines.
I’m wearing the green flats (mostly hidden by the grass) - I retrieved them from the “give away” pile. They are staying for now, and are fine so long as I don’t have to walk much.

11 Likes

13 Likes

Ha! I finally figured out how to get a full outfit shot :joy: bit precarious though.

Out to dinner with in laws for Easter tonight.

13 Likes

Giant Easter brunch mumu dress. Leaks dye like crazy but it’s fun and comfy.

Edit: just went to the bathroom and turned around and realized you can totally see my underwear through this when it is pulled against the skin. After I had a bajillion people here and getting up and down . :joy:. Oh well.

11 Likes

I’m wearing New Balance running gear and baby PDM. Baby PDM is wearing a Bonds Onsie. Local bushland near our house.

7 Likes