OOTD: Share Your Looks!

7 Likes

OH I LOVE A GOOD MUMU.

2 Likes

Here’s the flip-flop of the outfit from last week!

6 Likes

Straying from my normal Monday outfit of whatever I grab first for some pink pants and a comfy nursing sweater.

7 Likes

I was making a weird face in every single on ice picture.

11 Likes

Just got home from a rainy park workout! Also saw the :city_sunset:

5 Likes

Longsleeved purple shirt, floral shorts, plate of delicious antipasto.

9 Likes

4 Likes

Ooh, I love that springy little cardigan!

1 Like

Thank you! All of a sudden yesterday I realized that it actually makes sense to wear this cardigan now that it’s warm outside and in (my cubicle gets weirdly hot due to the way the sun comes in the windows).

2 Likes

AM I WEARING ENOUGH LOGOS?

This is what happens when you only buy discount workout clothing.

7 Likes

Not technically OOTD since I only put it on to see if I want to pack for my trip, but I guess it counts. I need something on the dressy side for bro’s graduation but it also needs to be nursing friendly and appropriate for sitting on bleachers outdoors in Georgia. Undecided if I will feel self conscious because of how figure hugging the skirt is, but I really like it and I want to not be so critical of myself. Might swap the top for the same one in black.

11 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes

I think that skirt looks great on you! It looks like it fits well and is form-skimming without pulling or bunching, and it seems super appropriate for a warm outdoor graduation.

2 Likes

I agree with everyone else- it looks great!

1 Like

Heres what I wore when I dragged my sorry carcass into work this morning.

9 Likes

Workplace selfie since these shoes never make it home. I’m so glad the company shifted to wearing jeans (we were suits up to 5 or so years ago and slowly have shifted to more casual).

9 Likes

Loving the top/belt combo. Super flattering

1 Like

You all are so cute and stylish!

I have to say that I am partial to the styles that include babies, though. Not that it’s a contest, but those are the cutest. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

late post today, and I feel like this picture doesn’t show it well but I love this raw silk jacket and never wear it. It was a last minute decision this morning upon finding out I needed to sub in at a lunch meeting for the ED. Also I need some new tanks/shells that are less worn down…

8 Likes