OOTD: Share Your Looks!

Skating outfit is adorable

2 Likes

I wore non-fitness clothes today for a short period of time (rare & special)!!

6 Likes

Wow!! Fabulous is the right word!

2 Likes

Thanks. Somehow I contrived to go grey right as it became fashionable. I would have been happy to use up my lifetime’s worth of luck on winning a lot of money instead, but hey, you take it where you can get it.

4 Likes

I would also like a picture of your tunic thing, it sounds comfortable and pretty!

I’m careful about what identifying pictures I post online, but I’ll see what I can come up with. I could always hang it from the tree next to the oxalis flowers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even a similar garment found online would be good

This is my first time wearing this dress. It feels a bit off from my usual style, but I like it. I’ll see if I continue to like it at work all day!

3 Likes

Supposed to be stormy here later so I’m wearing shoes made out of rubber and a woolish dress that repels water. Forgot my white fabulous raincoat at home.

11 Likes

I love this look. :slight_smile: So Audrey.

Might change into a dress later, odd weather today.

6 Likes

I love everything about this look!

Audrey is style goals for sure. I’m shorter and curvier than she was, but I definitely lean to that style of dress.

1 Like

Ooo I love your hair in this pic.

2 Likes

Thanks! I have BIG CURLS. Growing it out too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The shoes are one of my favourites. They are a Melissa + Le Petit Prince mashup

4 Likes

Casual Friday here, and I’m rebelling by wearing sneakers (technically against dress code, but the boss is out today and I’m next in command :wink:).

7 Likes

Fun blouse!

Omg I loooooove these. Le Petit Prince is one of my favorite stories and I have these amazingly detailed pop up books in French and English to read to Bobbin when she is old enough to be gentle with them.

I found the dress!!! https://www.retroliciousbrand.com/collections/sale/products/3181-when-life-gives-you-lemons-dress

2 Likes