OOTD: Share Your Looks!

I am also a “drapey, skimming” jumpers person. This looks great!

1 Like

That is such a good sweater! Maybe a sweater blazer would work for you. They keep the openness and coziness of the other sweater, but have more structure and look more put together.

3 Likes

Cozy hoodie, wonky hair

13 Likes

Hmm, I think you hair looks good.

3 Likes

Are you aware that you could be a model

8 Likes

I woke up and it was 36 degrees, with a high of 70. What are you supposed to do with that?! I am feeling very “fall” today, so my best fall dress it is.

17 Likes

Love the dress+leggings+boots look!

2 Likes

Ridiculously cute can’t take it :maple_leaf:

Gold blazer! I love it :yellow_heart: This dress actually has really subtle orange/gold spots too, so it works really well! I’m already missing having a button, though

21 Likes

That looks extremely cute!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Is it velvet?

It’s fantastic and such a great all together look for you.

1 Like

It’s not, but it would be great if it was! It’s 49% modal, 49% poleyester, and 2% spandex. The texture almost looks a little like velvet though from a distance. And thank you! I really love this silhouette. I was thinking through @Meowkins “uniform” question the other day and I think my work uniform during the cooler months is dress, tights, sweater or blazer.

3 Likes

if you wanted something to close it, you could try a small hook & eye?

I love my orange blazer. Gold really is a neutral.

4 Likes

Or a toggle / frog?

2 Likes

I read this out of context and thought you meant to toggle on a /frog command. :frog:

3 Likes

That’s beyond my technical knowledge

2 Likes

I think it really comes down to the level of visibility you want. but something really ornate could be beautiful too.

1 Like

Lovely! You look great in this color.

1 Like

That’s a great outfit! You look so good! Also, the other dress with the gold blazer looks good but I’m not sure how to double reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like