OMD Top Iron Master Chef

I seem to recall @Meowmalade and @noitsbecky being very keen on food adventures. Perhaps they wanna play?

5 Likes

I do, but I’m too busy right now. I’m in for season two.

3 Likes

I’m very confused :rofl:

3 Likes

OMD Top Iron Master Chef.

4 Likes

How does it work? I’ve only watched like, one episode of Iron Chef.

3 Likes

Refer rules above. Note: rules may change at any time.

4 Likes

You follow directions and make up silliness and everyone has a good time.

8 Likes

I think I shall read along but not participate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ooh is it too late to join? Will watch along with glee if it is :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re in! We have 8 possibly 9 contestants. Seems enough?

3 Likes

How can we have a cooking competition without @brute and @AllHat?

4 Likes

Hiiiii!

I’ll try to cook something. At the very least, I’ll make up a recipe and pretend I did and tell you how great it was. (I do all my shopping once a week, with meals planned out a week or two ahead of time, but unless we throw in something really hard to get ahold of, I’ve probably got it in the pantry.)

Also, probably don’t let me decide the secret ingredient. XO sauce is amazing, but I don’t want to put the rest of you through sourcing it!

5 Likes

my impression is that’s how this is supposed to work :joy:

7 Likes

Even better! When I saw the “pictures optional” i was worried i might be signing up to make some bizarre things in my kitchen LOL

6 Likes

My initial impulse was just to follow along, but what the heck. I have free time.

I’m also a super picky water so it’ll be interesting to see how many challenges are food I straight up don’t eat.

6 Likes

I can’t tell if this is real or not but I’m in.

9 Likes

Doesn’t that just describe so much of our forum activities?

14 Likes

I think that if you’re confused, you can visit this groundbreaking previous OMD reality show and then this thread makes sense (in comparison)

8 Likes

And life in general!

5 Likes

Yes, I really need to stress to everyone that the level of effort here is “whatever is fun.”

Look at how @PDM lives his life. That’s the effort we’re looking at here.

11 Likes