Objects of Desire

I didn’t! I’m sure I would love it.

Looks like your basic trench in the front and then:

9 Likes

Ohhhh! How pretty. That looks like a “this is not my only coat” buy, haha. I wish!

4 Likes

Oh to be an “I own multiple trench coats” person!

6 Likes

Sigh. Would be the perfect replacement for my super dark wood table and velvet-covered chairs that attract cat hair like no one’s business

4 Likes

See? Entirely different vibes. Wouldn’t lose any seating but would possibly gain brightness?? I do really like our current table and it’s served us well but the chairs really don’t work for our lives anymore.

6 Likes

Totally different vibes. I like the table you have. Maybe just some new chairs?

4 Likes

On the other, other hand…do I really need to be spending $800 on used furniture right before we buy a car and have a baby? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m having so much trouble finding chairs that would work with it! Any ideas??

ETA: I am also wondering about a bench.

You can also use cardboard and wax as fuel, but we used to use metal coffee cans as a cooktop and coffee cans are plastic now :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Costco has coffee in metal cans, if you need emergency supplies! LOL

2 Likes

I want this nightstand. But I am a woodworker and feel guilty about not making one for myself. However, I don’t have access to the tools necessary to make one in this beautiful round shape…

It is expensive. Even with a discount through my business it would be $620.

12 Likes

It’s SO PRETTY.

1 Like

This kimono-cut robe :pleading_face:

I’ve got a longer cut robe but this one’s short and cute and has a little scale/scalloped pattern

https://www.emmydesign.se/en/webshop/shop-by-collection/spring-summer-2022-love-from-skagen/boudoir-wear/the-kick-ass-kimono-seafoam-fans-organic-cotton.html

10 Likes

I have a long robe and one this style (but not as cute) and I LOVE the length this time of year!

This one is beautiful!

4 Likes

I agree with @Rhubarbsoda. I think your table is beautiful, you just need different chairs. Maybe a more modern style would lighten it up? Maybe a wishbone?

I think benches are uncomfortable, personally.

3 Likes

Nothing in my house is MCM! I’m more of a traditional, grandmillennial gal.

4 Likes

I mentioned grandmillennial style to my daughter recently and she didn’t believe me that it was a real thing. She was sure I made it up. :joy: (She also teases me for using that emoji.)

4 Likes

We’re real! We’re out here and we love floral sofas and dark wood! lol

8 Likes

Oooh what is it?

1 Like