How Did You Move Today?

Yesterday for the first time I was able to do a steep local hike without stopping! And today I went on a bike ride even though I did NOT feel like it ha

5 Likes

Walked to my brother’s house and back, with Ewok in the pram.

ETA: did not visit; was dropping something off and then said hi from a safe distance outside the house.

5 Likes
25 minutes of yoga

3 Likes

Have gone for a neighborhood walk every evening and done maybe 15 mins of yoga a week. Down dog started a prenatal yoga app and I did a 15 min season yesterday which was hard even on the very beginner level. I’m going to stick with this app though, I like it.

5 Likes

Went for a 25 minute walk after work today.

4 Likes

Going to try pushing Puglet in this while I run today!

8 Likes
25 minutes of yoga

Using the Down Dog app, free all this month.

2 Likes

Trying to keep the step count up. You can see from the picture:

A. What days were cold
B. When I didn’t walk in the morning

Not going in the morning really makes me miss the target. Even though it’s going to be cooler this week I’m going to try to keep it up.

5 Likes
25 minutes of yoga

5 Likes

2 hours to the lake and back. The willows are starting to do that bright new growth green.

10 Likes

Oh that is just beautiful

3 Likes

I think I am going to start playing with Darebee again, since I really can’t get to the gym. I may start with the Zero Hero program since I’m wary of overworking the foot as I ramp my walking up.

3 Likes
30 minutes of yoga this morning

5 Likes

Today is baby weight exercises. H needs reasonable quiet while he calls patients and this keeps bobbin happy

6 Likes

Have done a few days of a Darebee program now – it’s a very quick simple program and doesn’t leave me sore or anything like that, but it’s easy to fit in and it’s more than zero bodyweight exercise, so. Good.

Have definitely been ramping up the walking; my low days are now in the 10-12k range, with an occasional day at a paltry 8k. Most days are 15k or so. Trying to baby the foot otherwise so that it can handle this without too much displeasure.

4 Likes

I was annoyed at work today, so gave my regrets to the folks I was supposed to meet with for a standing lunch meeting, and went for a 2h walk with the shadowy one.

I haven’t kept with the yoga, even with my pillow it was doing a number on my knee.

5 Likes

Yesterday’s Darebee bodyweight exercises involved a lot of lunges and now my thighs are mildly sore. Good feeling.

5 Likes

I got out of the house with Duckling for an hour and a half jaunt around the suburb.

3 Likes

I took Baby PDM for a walk yesterday in the stroller. This is a big milestone for my knee recovery. We walked 800m in 15minutes. Who knows how far we’ll get today!

5 Likes

16k steps yesterday and my legs are sore from the Darebee exercises! again in a good way.

Today’s exercises are Arm Stuff, including plank holds. I admit to being mildly worried about my chicken arms falling out from under me.

6 Likes