How Did You Move Today?

First yoga practice in the new apartment

4 Likes

Haha no. I’d’ve pivoted on them if they had haha.

2 Likes

I emptied 200kg of sand into a sand pit yesterday. Today is likely to involve moving bricks for the new vegetable raised garden bed.

6 Likes

Went on more (socially distant) bike rides yesterday and today! Today was the longest one yet and gave me a reeeeallly good workout but I can tell I’m getting stronger!

6 Likes

Giving my upper back a rest to prep for a brutal deadlift session in a couple of days. So, bodyweight work yesterday.

Chin-ups
4 x 8

Pushups
198 reps - so… close… I really want 200

Crunches
100 reps

3 Likes

I tried a new routine this morning, and it was much more active than the others had been (lots of going between lunge and downward facing dog as a transition). I feel really, really good though.

Practice screenshot

4 Likes

Did a long training walk with B, H, and Bobbin (who mean mugged it the entire time in the stroller :rofl:)

3 Likes

Again today.

1 Like

Stairs. And boxes.

3 Likes

Went on a (socially distant) hike and didn’t struggle as much as the last time I did this same hike!

4 Likes
Yoga using Down Dog app

The app is now free until May! I’m taking advantage while I can, I feel like this is much more enjoyable than a lot of the videos I’ve found.

4 Likes

Tried day 1 of the Yoga with Adrianne from her January postings. It’s tough with my knee, but I’m going to keep trying for a few more days and see if that helps.

3 Likes

My friend wrote me a workout and I texted him and another friend I’d post it. Which is the only reason I actually got around to doing it!

3 Likes

I rode my bike and VANQUISHED THE DAMN HILL

9 Likes

I got a new pedometer because fuck it it’s the apocalypse, and I apparently walked 18000 steps yesterday. I am a beast.

9 Likes

Dayum.

1 Like

I used to average 20-25k while also lifting weights two or three times a week. I was in damn good shape back then.

3 Likes

See, I’m more than happy to drag 25k pounds 100 feet, but hauling myself 25k steps just sounds like work.

1 Like

Imagine what a person who combined both of our proclivities could do.

3 Likes

I went for a bike ride today. It’s nice not having many cars on the road.

5 Likes