How Did You Move Today?

Went for an hour walk

4 Likes

Went for a walk with my partner around the neighborhood.

3 Likes

I was planning on joining a yoga class a couple weeks ago but that went out the window so finally two days ago I did an online prenatal class plus a different one yesterday. I have definitely lost a lot of flexibility over the last six months but it felt good to do a bit of stretching. Keeping up with evening walks with husband as I never go outside otherwise!

8 Likes

Forty minute walk this morning, with Ewok in the pram. Iā€™m going to try and get at least one walk outside every day, or I think Iā€™ll go spare!

7 Likes

Walk and possibly planting lettuce too soon.

4 Likes

Long walk in yet another beautiful, wooded park next to a river in my pretty town. And I climbed a steep, steep hill and got muddy and made my calves burn.

4 Likes

Went on a long midday walk and another evening bike ride. I WILL conquer that damn hill without stopping or wheezing

4 Likes

Family walk today, Bobbin even walked on the sidewalk and LOVED it. She likes to go fast, then falls, then immediately gets back up to continue going fast. It was adorable. Then I packed her into the wrap and we wound around the neighborhood in the sunshine.

5 Likes
Morning Yoga

Folks, I canā€™t wait to get back to swimming again.

5 Likes

17km bike ride with the shadowy one before the path got busy around lunch time. Mostly flat, but still felt it.

Glad I kept my vacation day today, even though the event I was planning to attend was obviously cancelled. Otherwise we wouldnā€™t have gone out until after 4, and it would have been much too crowded by then, since it is double digits (in C) and sunny.

7 Likes

Morning walk, quick one, without dogs. I think I need to keep this up on my days off once Iā€™m back at work next week. Walking the dogs is also good but Oldster isnā€™t going on a walk as much as getting brain stimulation, and New Pup has a lot of learning still to do. It has felt really good to just walk at a moderate pace around a couple blocks just to Take A Walk.

5 Likes

The wiggler and I played a new game in which he ran away from me shouting ā€œmama hugs!ā€ and I had to chase after him and tackle-hug him from behind. One time he tripped and I couldnā€™t stop in time and fell all the way over him. It was glorious.

8 Likes

That sounds delightful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Had an hour-long walk through the neighborhood. It is a beautiful day today so EVERYONE else was out, too.

5 Likes

Carried a couch up a ramp, a flight of stairs, and around four sharp angles. Carried boxes along same path.

4 Likes

Ran around in the backyard and then in some nearby green space with the kiddo.

2 Likes

Yardwork.

1 Like

Long walk and pulling up grass in the garden.

2 Likes

Walked my friends dog for an hour

2 Likes

Did anyone get to yell ā€œPIVOTā€ ??

2 Likes