How Did You Move Today?

I didn’t move today. At all. Unless you count switching from the couch to the recliner. My body is not going to be happy with me tomorrow.

5 Likes

Started the morning with fifteen minutes of Beginner 2 gentle yoga with Down Dog app.

3 Likes

D, the wiggler, and I went on a socially distant walk to the cemetery. Nobody else was there (that is, nobody alive). It was about a mile.

4 Likes

6.5 km walk. I am looking forward to days that are warm enough to get on bikes, there are only so many walks around us if we aren’t going to get on public transit.

4 Likes

All of my movement was virtual because I played animal crossing most of the day. But virtually I did hard work, chopping wood, planting trees, fishing, digging up fossils etc.

It was a good mental health break and escape from reality.

7 Likes

Went on a mile walk this evening to retrieve a single piece of mail, took some pictures, captured some audio of frogs, water and birdsong.

4 Likes

A friend who is a yoga teacher did a class on IG live this morning so bobbin and I did that. Bobbin loooooved when she would say “ok now deeeeeep breath in” and she would look at me, make a big O with her mouth and then take a breath. Heart meltingly cute.

11 Likes

I just did a beginners pilates video. It was 15 minutes and it looked easy but it KICKED MY BUTT.

4 Likes

went for a walk this evening. 6.3km

Many kids and teens playing together at the skateboard park. Some with parental supervision.

Plus arm weights while on a conference call.

ETA: my regular walk was 4.4km each way. If I want to do that, I’m going to need to stop waking up at 4 and then sleeping in until 730.

5 Likes

After 4 days of moving only between bed, couch, and chair, I finally went for a walk today. It was super short - I only had 15 minutes before class - but at least it was something. Have a lot of pent up energy, still.

4 Likes

Two walks and PT.

4 Likes

Emailed my OT to find out what she suggests for continuing my treatment (basically physical therapy) without putting me at risk of catching the 'rona.

7 Likes

Yesterday I went biking with Brown Bear, and today I did a streaming workout offered by my climbing gym. They also streamed an hour long yoga session- we’ll see how far I get in that :rofl: (my guess: not far lol)

2 Likes

Woke up on time, but still took an extra half hour to get out of the house. We’ll call it a 40 minute walk.

4 Likes

Phew, its 8:30 here and I’ve already done yoga and had a shower. I didn’t get to sleep until after 1am last night (this morning?) and couldn’t sleep once H got up so I just tried to embrace it.

5 Likes

Did a 5k walk this am while on a conference call to enjoy the sunshine and blue skies. At least the call didn’t last the entire walk.

2 Likes
25 minutes of yoga with Down Dog app

3 Likes

I went for a 35-minute walk today (thanks to the scavenger hunt thread), which is more movement than I’ve done any day since last Thursday.

4 Likes

Went on a really pretty bike ride with Brown Bear! The sunset was gorgeous.

I really need to move more during the day- I was glued to my screen today and felt like shit for much of the day as a result.

3 Likes

Almost done with this volume phase, back to heavier weight next week.

Deadlift
135 x 5/5
225 x 5
330 x 10
380 x 10
420 x 8
465 x 6

SSB Pause squat
135 x 5
235 x 5/5

Hanging knee raise
3 x 12