Grocery Hauls and Pantry Snooping

Today was a good haul day. Got an awesome $5 Flashfood produce box. I scored with the sample box company and got a bunch of free product coupons, so got a bunch of items for free(iced tea, peanut butter, bevel, cheddar snacks) plus a couple of price matches. Last but not shown, used my Canadian tire money and got jelly beans and a cat treat for free, plus the cat treat I scanned for checkout 51 to get $2 back.

10 Likes

great flashfood score!

1 Like

I am so jealous of you FlashFood having people.

4 Likes

I just realized the girl also missed 2 of my coupons, should have been another $6 off! But she also put all the peanut butter coupons in at $5.99 when they should have been $4.49 so I guess it balances out.

3 Likes

It’s hit and miss for me, I don’t get them very often. We were shopping and I thought hey, I should check and see if they have a produce box! They did, so I got it on my way out.

I don’t really like grapefruit so I will need to figure out what to do with them.

4 Likes

:joy: me too!! It doesn’t exist here!

1 Like

last time I had too much grapefruit, I made a big batch of marmalade. And then I had marmalade in so many things, like yogurt :slight_smile:

Now I am out of marmalade, but I haven’t seen another grapefruit box. I suppose I could get one of the orange & lemon ones.

1 Like

If only half these avocado are in good shape this will be a nice score.

5 flashfood

eta: first one is good

12 Likes

Has anyone gotten this from Costco? I have to try it.

1 Like

I have not but they get a lot of love for people in the Costco fan group.

1 Like

Look at all the ways I bought water today! :sweat_smile:

Not even having a party or anything.

ETA also those who were part of the salsa discussion note the salsa :yum:

11 Likes

Just reviewed, a solid $70/200 was drinks :grimacing:

Should last a while though?

5 Likes

salsa salsa salsa

1 Like

So I might have started a habit of taking pictures of my groceries with the intention of posting here, but somehow never did.
So here I am reviving this thread with this post-vacation grocery haul I did today to restock

As this is a finance forum: The total was €65,50

10 Likes

What are these items over here?

Any particular meals planned out of if?

2 Likes

The white tub is an Greek-style joghurt. I usually have it for breakfast with fruit and some protein powder to keep me full. The other item is a rye bread for the toaster for lunch sandwiches when I work from home.

Meals planned:
Pumpkin curry
Mushroom wraps with a feta dip
Veggie Korma
Tarte flambée with figs, goat cheese and ham

6 Likes

Ooooh dang I’m coming to your cafe haha.

3 Likes

$14.24 CAD, plus $2 coming back through checkout 51.

Bag of 5 avocados 1.87
1 cantaloupe PM for 1.81
1 pineapple PM for 1.81
15 lb bag of potatoes 6.00
1 box of crackers - this is what I’m getting $2 back on. 2.75

Missed the cracker price match (a whole 25 cents off) because the Flipp app wouldn’t load properly in the store. In all pretty pleased with this!

8 Likes

Are those sale prices? I just paid $3.89 usd for 5lb of potatoes. Almost the same as your 15lb!

I also got the same crackers on sale for $3.50 usd, regular is $4.00.

3 Likes

The potatoes were regular price because they are “imperfect”- like when you make mashed potatoes they should be a certain way lol. They are all huge!

Everything else was sale price.

4 Likes