FUN 2019

Please bear in mind that my hands only sort of work. Imagine if you could only prepare food with oven mitts on. Opening packages and cutting the ends off carrots is possible, doing anything even slightly elaborate is not.
And I have to eat gluten free low carb. :frowning:

This post has been NOT FUN so I will make up for it with a photo.

9 Likes

We camped at a friend’s house. We had a feeling we’d stay up late so we came prepared to sleep over. So we got to hang out last night and again this morning!

Bonus: they have five dogs and three cats so there’s always someone who wants pets or cuddles, and they didn’t mind that I knit a lot while we were talking.

2 Likes

I had a tremendously silly and fun birthday party for myself with themed drinks and exceptionally detailed cookie making.
It was good shit. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I painted some interesting shaped cardboard white so that Ponder and I can make Warhammer landscapes. I’ve never done this before and he hasn’t done it in years… And he doesn’t know I’ve set us up to do it! It’s a surprise for tonight after Duckling goes to bed.

Also fun: my brother looks like Jonathan on Queer Eye so my sisters and I are going to have a Queer Eye movie night, probably at Sis2’s because she has the best TV.

5 Likes

Please share your final Warhammer landscapes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My older brother and H both did warhammer years ago and I feel like I could be VERY into painting the dudes and the landscapes if H ever wanted to get back into it. Sounds like you are in for a fun date!

2 Likes

Just booked a tasting at a winery for November, it’s kid and dog friendly so I’m looking forward to a nice Fall day!

5 Likes

Today’s fun will be chocolate and drugs.

4 Likes

That should be every day.

2 Likes

I’m making chocolate chip banana bread!

3 Likes

Procured and consuming a snack that brings me pure joy: chocolate covered pretzels.

3 Likes

I went to happy hour with my coworkers.

1 Like

Freeze dried strawberries from the dollar store, and tomorrow I’m taking some to my mother, who’s never had any.

3 Likes

My mandarin orange was very juicy so I put a couple of segments on the counter and my kid and I smashed them as hard as we could. Juice everywhere. So satisfying. The dogs helped clean up.

6 Likes

I went to the painting class I signed up for! 3 hours every week of mandatory art time. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

7 Likes

My colour scheme for our patio is fluoro pink, fluoro orange and a dark turquoise/teal. It is so cheerful!

6 Likes

Pics plz

Enjoyed the beautiful weather with a nice hike with nice people :blush:

My parents were in town to watch youngest niece while her parents did a race so we got together with a picnic and went to the park to sit on the water and watch planes land. It was a good time

2 Likes

As soon as the sun gets a little higher so there’s light under the trees, I’m going for a walk in the woods with my old dog. This may be ‘joy’ rather than ’ fun,’ but I’ll take it.

6 Likes