Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

comin in hot!!

this lil feverfew tucked up under the rudbeckia :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers:

12 Likes

So gorgeous!

1 Like

Lowe’s has good flowers right now. Look that sweet daylily!

12 Likes

I gave this cutie to the office manager at my dentist office today. I love it.

11 Likes

euphorbia is here! the white and green foliage :white_heart: i love it so much! need more next year!

9 Likes

A feast for the eyes!

1 Like

I took this to a sweet client tonight. I’ve really enjoyed working with her.

8 Likes

Are those the Floret Zinnias? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes! they are beautiful but they go off sooner in the vase than more established varieties do.

1 Like

My mom has some peonies that have powdery mildew. She cut them down to make sure it doesn’t spread, but does she have to take them out and get rid of them or will they be fine next year? She said that she saw online that they need to come out but I have never heard that before.

10 Likes

Wow that hydrangea is BLUE!!! Love it.

13 Likes

The simplest little display. I can see it from my desk so I’m happy.

15 Likes

perfection

1 Like

after harvesting my plot and going to a u-pick day at a flower farm, i have been making big bouquets all week…

(hand for scale) …

but today i went through a week-old arrangement and saved only the bits that looked nice still, and am now remembering how much i love tiny bouquets, too :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

So pretty! I’ve decided that I love baby bouquets too.

1 Like

Every year my peonies get powdery mildew. They don’t really like the St. Louis region. Too hot and humid here.

But each year they come back up from the roots and produce flowers.

Your mom‘s peonies will be fine.

3 Likes

I remember when I saw my first blue Himalayan poppy. It was in our Auntie’s house by the sea in Scotland. I was thrilled. She lived on the isle of Arran.

Since then I’ve had a few sightings of blue poppies in Scotland but nothing like that field in Butchart Gardens.

Next year we are going to Butchart Gardens for the North American Lily Society Conference but that will be past blue poppy bloom time.

3 Likes

New vase. :two_hearts:

8 Likes