Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

I love that red quince.

We had an orangey one on this property when We bought it, but I want red.

1 Like

Hellebores are magical. Something about them always evokes woodsy fae-land for me.

2 Likes

yes! i really want some when i get a bit of land.

I brought this to work today. It’s happy on a gloomy day. :heart:

10 Likes

beautiful! when i get my own big-girl garden, i want some forsythia — it’s always the first thing to bloom and it’s so cheerful!

1 Like

7 Likes

My new flower bed is done! It was shady here until I had to have trees removed last fall and now it’s sunny. Now I just have to plant it out. It goes about 20’ beyond the a/c, connecting to the one in front of the house. It’s normal to have flower beds completely surrounding your house, right? :grimacing:

9 Likes

Yes it absolutely is and that looks lovely!

3 Likes

yessss!! i cant wait to see all the pretty things you grow in there :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Here are a couple of flashy iris blooming in my garden today.

11 Likes

fancy ladies! i love them

Cherry St is being straightened and the old bridge demolished, so these trees are not officially on Cherry any more. Maybe the street will be renamed once they’re done with their huge sandbox.

10 Likes

The purple leaf sand cherry in my backyard is past peak bloom but still stunning:

6 Likes

The red is unaltered, I played a bit with filters on the other as it was blurred

6 Likes

Gardenia

Confederate Jasmine. I wish you could smell this.

More jasmine and Mexican Petunia

Blueberries in someone’s yard

Mimosa tree I believe

9 Likes

I overwintered Dahlias for the first time this winter and was really nervous about killing them all. Only a few got mushy and they were duplicates so it doesn’t matter. Whew!

3 Likes

Some of the wild natives in my yard are beginning to bloom! I love the delicate spring blooms.

8 Likes

I love Columbine

Same! It’s so cute and we have a ton in our yard.

3 Likes