Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

i think i’m just gonna try to get some zinnias. i have so many seeds and no job so i have to keep it under control :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The petite floret dahlias are screaming my name :rofl: and probably one of the zinnias. I got money for my birthday a couple of weeks ago so I’m going to use some of that. But without knowing the prices I think I had 6 on my wishlist.

1 Like

i have a pack of bee’s choice dahlia seeds from last year that i never planted! so those are going in the garden this year for sure.

i have a pack of zinnias from dawn creek already too, and one from blomma farm — both are pale mixes. so i may just try to get the zinnia unicorn mix and call it a day.

good luck getting what you want! may the odds be ever in your favor :laughing:

1 Like

The pale zinnias are so beautiful

1 Like

they are! looking more closely, i think i will try to grab the victorian wedding mix. it will look really nice with all my various pastel snapdragons and fillers.

aaahhh i can’t wait for spring! i also can’t wait for the community garden manager to get back to me as i’m hoping to put down cardboard soon, to start preparing the community cut flower bed. soon it will be time to start the sweet peas :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I limited myself to 2 packs of dahlias. I’m proud of my restraint.

4 Likes

good job! i got two packs of zinnias. they were so expensive! i’m sure they’re worth it, but wow. that’s magic beans prices :laughing:

4 Likes

At least zinnia seeds are really easy to save so you can keep them going for many years!

2 Likes

My 2 were $30 plus shipping, so a bit less than the zinnias. I am definitely planning to save tubers from these dahlias if I love some of them. They are adorable in the pictures. Turning them into perennials will make them less expensive.

2 Likes

I’m watching a Floret video on YouTube and she said they are working on breeding over 500 varieties of flowers. She said she’s excited about this release but wait and see what’s coming behind it.

I just sorted through my seeds. I’ve got a bunch of random annual flower seeds that I will send to whoever wants them. There is enough to send to two people, so let me know if you’d like some.

Some packets are open/partial, some are new. They are all different types and colors, I had too many that were similar or I decided I didn’t actually want for various reasons. Some are one or two years old and some are new.

1 Like

7 Likes

First backyard flowers. Front yard has snowdrops and helebores

13 Likes

They’re so lovely :heart:

1 Like

they always show up super early, so sometimes we miss seeing them, because they’re hidden in the back corner

3 Likes

I started most of my seeds yesterday. Fingers crossed they do well. This is 2-3 weeks earlier than I have done them the last couple of years, hopefully that means I can plant sooner and get flowers sooner. We will see!

3 Likes

Hyacinths are coming in!

10 Likes

I also have a pink hyacinth picture! And some crabapple blossoms.

6 Likes

I have a few Floret dahlia seeds I can share. If anyone wants them PM me.

9 Likes