Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

Stunning

2 Likes

This should make being at work a little better.

11 Likes

The green + orange! Lovely.

1 Like

First zinnia in the new beds. They got the same herbicide damage as everything else but seem to have grown out of it :crossed_fingers:

I think I planted an orange or pink variety too.

The macadamia is flowering but I’ve seen only one bee on it this year so probably won’t get many nuts :broken_heart:

And a giant fused tomato flower.

My dahlias have sprouted. I am :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:that we get flowers.

7 Likes

Please look at this tiny beauty. This is my first year growing Dahlias and I bought mixed sets so I didn’t really know what I was getting. :heart:

10 Likes

I’m loving that green vase!

1 Like

I ordered 2 each of 3 different dahlias that will be delivered next spring. I don’t really want or have room for 2 of each but couldn’t order just one. I prefer to have a variety of plants rather than multiples. I showed my boss who loved them so we are splitting them!

And then I showed her the website and we ordered 2 each of 4 more varieties to share. Ha.

7 Likes

I am working through several hundred iris plants I picked up from a friend yesterday. She’s having family trouble and cannot get her new orders in the ground.

I took boxes and boxes of them home. I’m soaking them and trying to find homes for them because I can’t plant them all. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if she spent $3000 on this batch. She has rather a lot of money and 1 acre of flat ground with several thousand iris plants so this must be her normal annual order. Yikes.

I’m keeping most of the new introductions from 2023 and many of the 2022 introductions. I’ve got $650 worth of Iris just sitting in a bowl right now, hydrating.

Each one of these iris plants are tagged with name and type, and many of them have garden markers. She’s already made. This is a huge score.

9 Likes

12 Likes

What kind of flowers are those? They are gorgeous!

1 Like

Dahlias. It’s my first year growing them and I’m in love!

1 Like

10 Likes

10 Likes

Oh WOW :star_struck::heart_eyes:

1 Like

the dahlias are living their best lives!!

13 Likes

more sweet babies :orange_heart: the orange dahlias!!!

12 Likes

and she shows you where to look between the garbage and the flowers

11 Likes

I bought these with my work anniversary gift card and still have money left! Some of these are going to make a new pollinator bed.

6 Likes

I am planting these in my garden tomorrow. I already have 2 plants of the blue variety. They are Sollya, Native WA Bluebells.

8 Likes

My grandma passed away and we had the most amazingly beautiful flowers for the funeral. These are just the ones I took home.

9 Likes