Flowers! 🌺 🌷 🌸 🌹

I bought a mixture of plants so they will be a bit of a surprise. One is over 6’ tall. :rofl:

1 Like

7 Likes

One of my sunflowers opened today! I’m going to try to save seeds from these this year especially because this color is gorgeous.

9 Likes

My first ever Dahlia is spectacular. But… what would be eating the edges of the petals? Do I need to spray them?

12 Likes

i got SO MANY FLOWERS from my patch today. it ended up being 5 arrangements!! but the lighting is terrible for photos – hopefully better tomorrow. here’s a shot of the harvest before i got them home and played with them, and a lil zinnia with a heart-shaped center :purple_heart:

10 Likes

15 Likes

Gorgeous

3 Likes

as promised :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i think this is the most i’ve ever had!!

15 Likes

This should make being at work more enjoyable.

15 Likes

dahlias are just so MAJESTIC!

today i’m excited cause i’m starting seeds for plants to overwinter in the greenhouse at the community garden. i’m just gonna line up all my seeds packets in order of how excited i am to have them and plant till i run out of little pots. the first dozen things i plant will likely be snapdragon varieties :nerd_face:

i’ve been watching “growing floret” and getting HYPE.

6 Likes

I’ve wasted so many years not growing them because I didn’t want to bother digging them up and taking care of them. That was dumb, I love them so much! I bought mixed sets so I should have 1 each of 14 different varieties, so far 4 have bloomed and I’m super excited for the rest. I don’t much like 1 of them that is red and yellow but I think maybe it was a mistake in the packing. Growing Floret was really fun to watch, hopefully they do another season.

How neat that your community garden has a greenhouse.

4 Likes

snapdragonsssssss

I fell in love with them the first time I saw one back as a tween.

3 Likes

Different flowers but the same variety from the same plant. The top picture was newly cut and the bottom one is 5 days old. I didn’t know they changed colors as they aged.

15 Likes

These are INCREDIBLE

1 Like

Excellent work on this thread y’all thank u

1 Like

I bought dahlia tubers this year because Pikelet saw them when I was scrolling instagram and declared them the most beautiful flowers she has ever seen.

I managed to snag a cafe au lait tuber. :crossed_fingers:they grow.

7 Likes

I went to a pick your own sunflower farm today.

12 Likes

Oh I love the white ones! I need to get a few more colors for my sunflowers next year!

3 Likes

you guys i’m dead :smiling_face_with_tear::melting_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

12 Likes